Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
so what's about ch1 and ch2 should i download both if i want to start a new game?
No, but it is better to play ch1 first for you, to have a full picture of the game story.

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
last line in walkthrough before summery
To get the last one with Maya, go home, click pc and webcam till you see her and get the last Maya’s achi.
I did so for at least 5 days in a row(in game that is) and got nothing. At what time and day should I check specifically?

Dex.Ma

Feb 6, 2018
Amy is tied to Susan events, go to beach in the evening, most days you'll meet them there. Be sure to save before making a suggestion, as you can't scroll back after the choice is done.
In the beginning, buy Ice Ice cream for the girls till Amy has 3 love points I think..
Be sure to have bought Sunscreen and after sun screen, maybe even the third bottle, at the local store before suggesting sun screen.
Amy won't accept, but Susan will. This leads to an event a Susan's home.. not an achievement, but to get the ball rolling.
Swimming a few times eventually increases Amy's corruption.

Can't recall the exact steps, but the last one is invite them on the boat.. that's where Amy's achievement unlocks, so always safe before suggesting to do something, so you can reload if Amy doesn't get points or nothing new happens.

For Maria.. I think you'll have to complete all the other achievements first and then visit her in her room to talk.
If she still doesn't say anything new, visit her in the Church cellar at night a couple times and try during the morning/day in her room again.. eventually she will put you on a "Quest".
To solve it, go to Elena's house during the Day time, kitchen, speak to Natalie and then go to the play ground at night, rest should be self explanatory if reading the dialogue ;)

Have fun :D
thank you my buda

ZAC12

May 20, 2018
why do i keep getting stuck with aunt bathroom scene but can't enter after the blowjob do any1 know ? Also why do i keep seeing mom sleeping in room instead of living room to get on with the story?

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have combined the walkthrough on the OP for chapter 1, with the walkthrough made by @mirenzo for chapter 2 v0.19 into one walkthrough (I don't take any credit for this part of this walkthrough). I've also reorganized it to make it easier to read and I added v0.20 to the walkthrough. It's on Google Drive and has headings to make it easier to find things. Hopefully this link will work properly.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes