Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
No, interesting... how to get it , what's the trigger i mean?
Go see Aunt And her daughter when they're together in they're living room in the evening.
After you've done the buttplug event wait one day and sleep with Mom for trigggering the X-mas events.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

armslev

May 17, 2018
Go see Aunt And her daughter when they're together in they're living room in the evening.
After you've done the buttplug event wait one day and sleep with Mom for trigggering the X-mas events.
Did as written X-mas events not start?

armslev

May 17, 2018
Do you have trigger the buttplug event with the three at saturday/sunday evening ? I think you need to do it first
I gave her the cork, on Saturday-Sunday night, say to go to get something, first went to the Alvin scene with the red tube was, then to her aunt, and then not know what to do?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Ok,
from the 0.21 begining
-Go see laura in the aferternoon, until she ask you to buy a buttplug, after use the plug on her until you sodomize her.

-The saturday or sunday evening go to mom room, the three girls should be here, mom and Rita ask for a buttplug.

-the next day go see Aunt on the evening, she's with her daughter on the living room, follow the scene.the next day check your inventory, you have the glass buttplug.

-Go see sophia and Alvin, talk to them, go to sex shop, talk to the vendor, go to see Mei, talk to her.

-The next day, return to Mei, talk to her, return to Sophia and Alvin, talk to them.they give you the third buttplug.

-Wait until Saturday/sunday evening go to mom room, trigger the event.

-Wait a few day, sleep on mom room, that should trigger the X-mas event.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
The Torrent dosent seem to work anyone eles has problem whit the torrent??
That's because there's no seeds. I'm waiting to download, so I can seed myself.

Managed to download through other sources. Seeding for others right now, but my up is limited to 2mb/s. You just gotta play the waiting game now.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@Kuggazer i must ask, which one of the two games are you going to focus on ?

I suggest you complete the Honey Select version, before opting for a daz3d remake. complete what your started first, so you have an easier time completing the other part !

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes