Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does Ch.2 full on OP already contain patch 0.21? or i still need download patch 0.21?
Yes it does, if you already downloaded it you don't need to download the 0.20-0.21 patch
You check by looking in the game folder for a file named "UP021.rpa" if you have and it's size is 664 MB approx then you don't need to download the patch.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Yes it does, if you already downloaded it you don't need to download the 0.20-0.21 patch
You check by looking in the game folder for a file named "UP021.rpa" if you have and it's size is 664 MB approx then you don't need to download the patch.
okay thanks

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I think he means he has 0.19 and wants the previous 0.19-0.20 patch, before he download the 0.21 patch
I think several people are in this boat. Me being one of them. I have Maxslife-0.19-pc and need to patch from 0.19 to 0.20

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Anyone can help me, i just need patch 0.20, so that i can download patch .21 :cry: please...
I don't recall there ever being a patch to 0.20, just the full 0.20 download. If you don't have 0.20 you need to get the full 0.21.

Reactions: KiGa

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
Addes xmas event (Short and simple,All videos are skippable, so if you do not like the genre, close your eyes and click to the end :))

Hmm so what is this?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh yeah finally the new update v0.21!
But :cry: i need also the walkthrough :cry:
I read that more ppl say is easy to finish it. Do i need to think that this update is related to all girls/women at the same time?
Or there are thing do to and the xmas event are two thing separated like chapter 1?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah finally the new update v0.21!
But :cry: i need also the walkthrough :cry:
I read that more ppl say is easy to finish it. Do i need to think that this update is related to all girls/women at the same time?
Or there are thing do to and the xmas event are two thing separated like chapter 1?
There's only one way to find out, unless you're patient and want to wait it out for the next awesome guy to share a walkthrough, it's all up to you brother ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Ok,
from the 0.21 begining
-Go see laura in the aferternoon, until she ask you to buy a buttplug, after use the plug on her until you sodomize her.

-The saturday or sunday evening go to mom room, the three girls should be here, mom and Rita ask for a buttplug.

-the next day go see Aunt on the evening, she's with her daughter on the living room, follow the scene.the next day check your inventory, you have the glass buttplug.

-Go see sophia and Alvin, talk to them, go to sex shop, talk to the vendor, go to see Mei, talk to her.

-The next day, return to Mei, talk to her, return to Sophia and Alvin, talk to them.they give you the third buttplug.

-Wait until Saturday/sunday evening go to mom room, trigger the event.

-Wait a few day, sleep on mom room, that should trigger the X-mas event.

Part of Natalie and Alisia is missing.

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Alright, thanks man.

The Natalie and Alisia part is missing according to Rhynnor. Does someone have the updated 0.21 walkthrough before the xmas event?
The part of her is easy is just you Go in the house of Elena your father is there and from there begins that part.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes