zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
-Go see laura in the aferternoon, until she ask you to buy a buttplug, after use the plug on her until you sodomize her.
Hi,
I would like to go to laura in the afternoon, but with me there is only morning, day and night.
in the morning she is not at home, in the afternoon only outside in the garden and at night in her room. but at no time does she ask for the buttplug

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hi,
I would like to go to laura in the afternoon, but with me there is only morning, day and night.
in the morning she is not at home, in the afternoon only outside in the garden and at night in her room. but at no time does she ask for the buttplug
Yeah, you have to talk to her in the garden first, I have forgot that part:unsure:

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Hello guys i have a problem
When i have 2 buttplug I go to sophie house they not talking just sex sex and sex..3 Buttplug doesnt start...

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
@
Nuke.Z

Yeah, you have to talk to her in the garden first, I have forgot that part
Well, I can not talk to her in the garden. Either I watch her practice and I finger her.
maybe I'm just too stupid ;)
Can you tell me how to get Alisias Pantie?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Well, I can not talk to her in the garden. Either I watch her practice and I finger her.
maybe I'm just too stupid ;)
Can you tell me how to get Alisias Pantie?
If she finger her asshole in the garden talk to her, after you can go to her room, you have to wait a few day after the first time in her room, I don't know why:unsure: At first I was thinking it was some bug.
For Alishia pantie go to aunt house at daytime and ask her when she's in the kitchen:)

Reactions: jussi818

HWK

Aug 3, 2018
Hi @Kuggazer,

There is an error in the bathroom scene with the aunt, after the video of this capture

A black screen appears for a moment indicating "image a 79 not found"

After the next scene the same error screen also reappears

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
anybody has a full walkthrough with the Yakuza thing inside? cause i only know how to start it with the Elena/Dad visit and the next visit next morning!
Ok Ok i got it myself. 2 times visit Elena and then use the Bike.. is their more content with the Yakuza Guy then the 2 Panties thing?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes