"Dominique 3
-Evening> Visit farm, find Dominique in the Bathroom, walk in. +1 DL
-Night> Visit farm, bedroom. Click on Dominique"
The problem is that in the evening nobody is at the farm and you have nothing
to click on.
Click on the front door of the farm.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys sorry to say this but the Walkthrough from page 322 is a little confusing, because the Aunt Evening dosn´t trigger after meating Mom and Sisters in her Room. And Mei dosn´t give me the Toy and only says come back tommorow

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Lost all my saves so thanks for this. Reached my daily download quota though so if possible could you tell me which save you have which set for the start of V20.
difficult to say since I played this game for the first time with version 20.
but according to the Walkthrough here's the score you should have at the end of v18 on the phone
V0.18 Score:
19 ML/87 MC, 16 RL/44 RC, 16 LL/74 LC, 7 SL/25 SC, 9 DL/21 DC, 4 TL/11 TC,
4 MeiL/7 MeiC, 6 CL/26 CC, 16 AL/53 AC, 1 PL/1 PC, 7 KL/24 KC, 1 SoL/17 SoC,
1 NL/11 NC, 5 EL/9 EC, 4 AmL/5 AmC, 4 MaL/5 MaC.

I think the 3-3 and 3-4 backups are the ones you're looking for.
here is an additional link google drive of my backups

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
This game is driving me f*cking nuts, I can't access half the locations, don't know half the girl, stuck in interaction loops that does not further the game...

Tried to make sense of the walkthrough, but I don't get a "week 1" with the mom giving pointers, nothing match from the very start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?

PS: Do I need version 0.1 to 0.12 that is available in the menu? I thought the dl was complete?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This game is driving me f*cking nuts, I can't access half the locations, don't know half the girl, stuck in interaction loops that does not further the game...

Tried to make sense of the walkthrough, but I don't get a "week 1" with the mom giving pointers, nothing match from the very start.

What am I missing?

PS: Do I need version 0.1 to 0.12 that is available in the menu? I thought the dl was complete?

But have you play chapter 1?
Because look like you download only chapter 2. Chapter 2 have only chapter 2 in.
So if you have not play chapter 1, you need to download and play it form there. Otherwise you do not understand a thing.

Guys i really need a walkthrough. If someone have finish this new update, can at last post only the new thing?
I try to follow this:

-Go see laura in the aferternoon, until she ask you to buy a buttplug, after use the plug on her until you sodomize her.
-The saturday or sunday evening go to mom room, the three girls should be here, mom and Rita ask for a buttplug.
-the next day go see Aunt on the evening, she's with her daughter on the living room, follow the scene.the next day check your inventory, you have the glass buttplug.
-Go see sophia and Alvin, talk to them, go to sex shop, talk to the vendor, go to see Mei, talk to her.
-The next day, return to Mei, talk to her, return to Sophia and Alvin, talk to them.they give you the third buttplug.
-Wait until Saturday/sunday evening go to mom room, trigger the event.
-Wait a few day, sleep on mom room, that should trigger the X-mas event.

But or i am doing something wrong, but i cant start anything. My save file is from v0.20 and i finish all in this.
So i load me save file and try to speak with Laura in the afternoon. But are already 10 day that i speak and do sex or other thing, but she never ask me about a buttplug. So i cant continue with this walk. But there are also other women that i do not understand how continue with them.

So a more well walk for this v0.21 is really apprecciated.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

makin

Mar 2, 2018
....But or i am doing something wrong, but i cant start anything. My save file is from v0.20 and i finish all in this.
So i load me save file and try to speak with Laura in the afternoon. But are already 10 day that i speak and do sex or other thing, but she never ask me about a buttplug.....

Afternoon = Day, when she´s in backyard

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.21] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.01GB

Download PC (1.75GB): - - -

n007

Nov 13, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.21] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.01GB

Download PC (1.75GB): - - -

TKS

Reactions: JohnJG

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think there's a time bug with mei (after completing her achievements), I go vist her in the morning, but come back out at night. Is this intended?

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to find Dominique on the farm? I've been day, late, night, clicked on the door and everywhere, but I can not get into the house. Thank's!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes