LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.21] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.01GB

Download PC (1.75GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sad cant dl more than one gb in mega upload...

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
I still have the buggy farm location picker (from v20) always showing at the bottom of the screen. Any idea how can i fix it? (screen from v21)
mlbug.PNG

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys dose any one know where maxs fathers yakuza place is he said pay 100k gave adress and said top floor but cant find place apartment building dosent give option for top floor

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah,i patched it correctly. This bug happend in v20 in the last farm event and still in v21. Maybe a console command for hiding it?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah,i patched it correctly. This bug happend in v20 in the last farm event and still in v21. Maybe a console command for hiding it?
the only thing left to try would be a fresh install and to delete the full folder before tring to install fresh

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah i know, but the location picker won't go away, after i reinstall and load back the save, i tried it. If i want to fix it i have to replay the game or load back a save before the bug and hope the bug won't happen again.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Started playing chapter two from scratch yesterday. Is there somthing i can do to reset the varable on what the walkthough calls "Common 4". Its not triggering.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Started playing chapter two from scratch yesterday. Is there somthing i can do to reset the varable on what the walkthough calls "Common 4". Its not triggering.
comman is when you payed all of that chap just gives stats you should have if you check each charater and they are ok you can go to next if you missed 1 just do the one thats missing + give me a sec will check real fast

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah i know, but the location picker won't go away, after i reinstall and load back the save, i tried it. If i want to fix it i have to replay the game or load back a save before the bug and hope the bug won't happen again.
ok checked i cant find any thing called comman 4 are you on 14+ and i have the latest walkthrough will uplode here for you to check

Reactions: Burt
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes