mrfzfun

Aug 20, 2016
I already post this a few page back. Someone post the same walk and... for me do not work!
I spend literally 15 afternoon in laura room, but nothing!
Me save file, is at the end of v0.20. So the problem is not in the save file.
Or there is something that are miss on the walkthrough, but nothing happen with laura. She never ask about the buttplug.

Also i try to spend more day with Elena and also with her nothing happen. I think that are all locker under a particular event
Without a good walkthrough at last for me i need to wait.
I'm not sure exactly which event you are talking about but if it is about the start of 0.21 then you need to go see Laura in the house garden during the day time. Some walkthrough that was posted earlier said to see her in her room but this is incorrect, you need to see the garden event first.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
This game is just frustrating. The walkthrough says Laura should be 15 Love, 65 Corruption... I have Laura at 15 Love, 66 Corruption and she has never offered sex.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
I need help. I've hidden in the gym and gotten caught and watched tina and susan fuck. I then fucked susan at her home in her room 1 time but I can't get her corruption up to 15. I've fucked her 4-5 times and watched her and Tina going at it at the gym 4-5 times. I am stuck at 14 corruption with Susan.
If you don't get where I have the problem it is the Susan / Dominique / Tina 5 part of the walkthrough.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure exactly which event you are talking about but if it is about the start of 0.21 then you need to go see Laura in the house garden during the day time. Some walkthrough that was posted earlier said to see her in her room but this is incorrect, you need to see the garden event first.

Hope this helps.
Perhaps is that, that i am missing! Now i am not at home. So i cant confirm if is this or not.
But i go in laura room in afteroon and this new update never start!
Perhaps i need to go in day time in the garden to start all the thing.
Anyway thank you. The moment i return at home i try it and hope to finally start this new update.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Still kinda stuck. I don't know how to trigger the Hot Springs location. Alvin is still at the club and Max answers Rita with a "No not yet" when asked "Do you have what we need". On top of that Kristel just texted "I'm back", but she appears nowhere. I assume she is at Sophia's house but I've never been inside. Which of my characters would cause this bottle neck of events from triggering? I'm at
Mom 19/82, Rita 14/42, Laura 15/74, Susan 7/20, Dominique 9/17, Tina 4/11, Mei 4/7, Alisia
6/24, Aunt 16/47, Paulina 1/1, Kristel 6/21, Sophia 1/14, Natalie 0/11, Elena 4/7... and four others with no values at all.

Magic120

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys dose any one know where maxs fathers yakuza place is he said pay 100k gave adress and said top floor but cant find place apartment building dosent give option for top floor
u have to go tp the front of ur house and click on the motorbike then it will take u there

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So there s a lot of vaginal sex, but none are impreg? bit disappointing to be honested..:confused:
Its to soon for that. But Elena is pregnant, not from you but pregnant!
In chapter 1 we barelly fuck the aunt in the end and not the mother.
With all the girls istead the thing go a little better and lot of sex.
In Chapter 2 the thing start very well and we finally fuck the mother. And as i say Elena is pregnant so... for now is really good.
With the other ofc all awesome. I think that chapter 2 is something like the calm before the storm.
Anyway the pregnancy i think soon or later we have them. But i think only in the end and i hope to see lot of pregnant sex.

Anyway speak about this update i wanna thank you again mrfzfun to help me with how to start the new update.
As you say to start it, we need to go first on the garden on day time. After we need to go buy the buttplug! So the other walk was wrong in the start. But after you buy the buttplug all the other thing are right.

Anyway for the first alf of the update i really like it. I put in the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit be me

Ok so for the other 3 female Natalia, Alison and the 4 event with Elena you need to do the Dad event. I write a little walkthrough but i put under the spoiler tag, because i do not know if other wanna read or not.

Kuggazer
I do not know if is a bug or not and i hope is a bug
During the elena sex time we have some choice, but every choice give me an archivement and some love point!
As i say Elena have 4 event so 4 achivement. But base on you choice the event become like 9 event and 9 archivement! And all of them give me point toward Elena!
In her room we have only 1 event and 1 point toward Elena. So there the thing is normal.
In the livining room we have 3 choice and every of them give me a total of 5 achivement and 5 point toward Elena
In the Bathroom again 3 choice, 3 archivement and 3 point! I really hope that they are bug, because i do not wanna be force to do all the 3 choice! I wanna the girls/women only for me, so at last in that choice let us choice and give us only 1 achivement and point.

For other bug, if you look in the menu and go under Elena gallery the last 3 achivement are bug, you can read locker and the achivement at the same time.

Anyway thank you for this new update till now is really awesome.

Reactions: Broarmy2107

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I put the walk under spoiler

End of v0.21 if someone know how to add on the main walkthrough on page 1 and know a way better to write it do so. I am not so good on doing that thing. Also me english is a bit broken XD
This walkthrough doesnt work though. step 4 doesn't happen. Aunt is never in living room with her daughter during the evening. There is either something missing or the game is bugged.
She is only ever in the bathroom.
Edit: never-mind on the 5th day visiting during evening they were there together.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I stuck in Ch. 1, are the Szenes in the Walkthru all in the Game?
Mom, cant get to the livingroom szene, she sleeps every night in her bedroom.
Laura, needs to watch Sex with Rita
Rita, needs Christmas Event befor Sex
Aunt in the Bathroom says always not now
Paulina, cant even start the questline
Kristel is not in her room during daytime

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Here, put the files in your save folder and rewrite if it ask.
BTW, next time ask nicely.
Thanks so much for the Chapter 1 save! Could someone put a link to this in the OP? It took me forever to find -- this thread is huge and uses the word "save" a lot.

Reactions: GL1234

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I stuck in Ch. 1, are the Szenes in the Walkthru all in the Game?
Mom, cant get to the livingroom szene, she sleeps every night in her bedroom.
Laura, needs to watch Sex with Rita
Rita, needs Christmas Event befor Sex
Aunt in the Bathroom says always not now
Paulina, cant even start the questline
Kristel is not in her room during daytime
Do you follow step by step the walkthrough? Because all the girls/women need some prerequisite.
For exemple to unlock the mother in some room, other girls need to have tot point in her love or perversion.
Otherwise you never meet the mother in that room.
Try to follow the walk in the right order. Do not go to one specific girls only because you wanna see her first. The game do not wark like that.

For example as i say with the first exemple with the mother. I really like her and every time i try to do first her, but i need to wait because in the walkthrough the mother come always in the end. So you need to do first the other and then her.
But as i say mee to follow the walkthrough for chapt 1 and for me no problem, because i follow the walkthrough step by step.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Do you follow step by step the walkthrough? Because all the girls/women need some prerequisite.
The Ingame walktrough, the other i found after i get stuck.
The girls i listet above dont make any progress, all other are finish (i think)
I think i the gamestopper is the missing christmas event.

Finally finally finally, i found the trigger for the christmas event.
Not good if you need a walktrough to play a game (click on bra, click on cocktail, klick on anus, find the christmas hat without any hint)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For exemple to unlock the mother in some room, other girls need to have tot point in her love or perversion.
Otherwise you never meet the mother in that room.
Try to follow the walk in the right order. Do not go to one specific girls only because you wanna see her first. The game do not wark like that.

For example as i say with the first exemple with the mother. I really like her and every time i try to do first her, but i need to wait because in the walkthrough the mother come always in the end. So you need to do first the other and then her.
But as i say mee to follow the walkthrough for chapt 1 and for me no problem, because i follow the walkthrough step by step.
Most characters are like that, but some you can do concurrently, as long as you finish all events from one version before going on to the next versions events, ie. finishing events listed under v0.10 before starting events under v0.11.

With the exception of some of the random events in chapter 2 (bathroom and shower specifically), these can be delayed a while if you are having trouble activating them, but they do need to be completed before some events will activate because of required points. But these can be forced to activate if you save the night before, check the next morning/day and see if it activates, if not reload and try again.

khurghan

May 7, 2017
i need help here, i found 4 spy cam( toilet, bathroom) but in sophie room switch, small lamp, big lamp no spy cam, i miss somthing?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
OK, 5+ GB is just nuts for a game. I seem to remember MEGA's 24 hour download limit is around 5GB, so if I used that, I'd be blowing my daily quota on a single game, with about 20 minutes of new gameplay per version. Definitely need to move to chapter 3. Thank goodness for bossapplesauce and the other wonderful folks who compress so many of the games on here. Even so, 1.75 GB for a compressed version... that's the biggest one I've seen so far.
/rant.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes