Remigio

May 5, 2018
That's weird, because you've done the achievements for Natalie and Alisia, so you should have the panties. I can only assume you've already given the Boss both sets of panties, or the game has gotten corrupted and not given you the panties when you did those scenes.
Maybe you have a save file end 0.20 beginning 0.21 please. I do know what happened.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Save attached.
It seems this save is corrupted. You get the milk, but it doesn't stay in your inventory. Do you have a save from before mom asks for milk? If you do, start that one up and see if it will work.
Maybe you have a save file end 0.20 beginning 0.21 please. I do know what happened.
Sorry, I don't. I don't usually keep saves from previous versions, but maybe someone else has one.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Sophia's house is already locked since I progressed Alvin's route too fast and now I cant unlock Kristel's route...What should I do?

Edit: Nothing, I am stupid

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It seems this save is corrupted. You get the milk, but it doesn't stay in your inventory. Do you have a save from before mom asks for milk? If you do, start that one up and see if it will work.
Out of curiosity, how would i know if a particular save is corrupted or not? just to check all possiblities.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, how would i know if a particular save is corrupted or not? just to check all possiblities.
I don't know. All I know is, you've finished everything before that point (that I can see) and it still isn't letting you get the milk, so something isn't working right.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What sort of requirement is there for the christmas hat to appear in the PC? I looked for it but could get no clear answer on that, though the damn tihng is essential to the event.

Edit: finally unlocked whatever was blocking it and getting the panties under Alvin's bed.

That said, finding those gifts under the snow in the Rita phase is something of a bother. If someone could point out their locations or a way to skip through to banging Rita i would be very thankful

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone tell me what the patch 20 to 21 is, is it the new content for 21 or just bug fixes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
can someone tell me what the patch 20 to 21 is, is it the new content for 21 or just bug fixes
The patch 20 to 21 is just the new content. If you have v0.20, downloading the patch and installing it in your current directory will update the game to v0.21. It is a way to get the new version without having to redownload the whole game.

aston-95

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,

I've got a little problem with my game, the saves are going too big and make slowing the game ! It's about 6Mo and crashing the game if i try to save.

Do you have a solution about that ?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
The patch 20 to 21 is just the new content. If you have v0.20, downloading the patch and installing it in your current directory will update the game to v0.21. It is a way to get the new version without having to redownload the whole game.
so where do i place the patch in the max's life/game folder or somewhere else

Reactions: DepthSea

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to look into this. I'll have to see how far back the previous save was at, and the decide if I want to try from there, or take a break and start from scratch at another time.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
so where do i place the patch in the max's life/game folder or somewhere else
Yes, put it in the "max's life" folder. If you extract the archive you should see a "game" folder, move that into your "max's life" folder and tell it to merge folders, and overwrite what files need to be overwritten (specifically the script.rpy and script.rpyc files, and a few more)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes