johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
help me I have a problem with telephone icon. When I click appear the white screen. Please help me. Thanks

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Where is pdf walkthrough???
There is only a pdf walkthrough for chapter 1. The walkthrough is now on google docs. I find it makes it better to navigate and find the parts you are looking for, by using the headings outline feature.
Also, it's easier to update, since I don't have to reupload the walkthrough, as the link stays the same. I just need to add on the new content to the walkthrough.

kikhie

Apr 27, 2018
There is only a pdf walkthrough for chapter 1. The walkthrough is now on google docs. I find it makes it better to navigate and find the parts you are looking for, by using the headings outline feature.
Also, it's easier to update, since I don't have to reupload the walkthrough, as the link stays the same. I just need to add on the new content to the walkthrough.
Thank you

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - the model with glasses, Lara, is there some way for Max to pose/fuck with her? Because she seems won't do it and i haave found NOTHING about her on the walkthrough.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.21] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.01GB

Download PC (1.75GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the compressed version! :love:

Aug 11, 2018
Edit: Just noticed the Chp.1 DL, what's the difference between the two? Chp.1 more vanilla and Chp.2 NTR and the likes - but still sorta same game?

Probably a really stupid question, the DL also includes chp.1?

Thx in advance.

/From Stupid.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello,

I started a .

If you're interested in participating in such polls in the future, consider following me on Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes