BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
I cant go into bathroom with aunt after I got a bj from her in Susan's bathroom, and I also cannot find the christmas hat in pc, anyone could help?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Visit Elena’s House> Go to your room, call Natalie>. How do I call Natalie in my room? Plese help me.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Visit Elena’s House> Go to your room, call Natalie>. How do I call Natalie in my room? Plese help me.
It should pop up immediately, once you enter your room. If it doesn't, you might have to wait a day. But the option should happen automatically.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry but the MY room in My house...exact? Because the guide says call Natalie.
Yes, after you are done the whole event chain with your dad, and you've visited Elena's house. If you go back to your room (the button that is always available at the bottom of the screen), you should automatically trigger a short scene where you think to yourself "I should call Natalie soon" followed by the choice "Call Natalie" or "Another Time" (or something like that). If that scene doesn't happen, sleep, then next day, leave your room and go back to your room, and it should start. If it still doesn't start, post your save and I'll take a look at it in the morning.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone else encountered this bug:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError:
And having the game playing slow and using a lot of resources?

P.S.: this only happens when the game is maximized, when I undo the maximize the game works perfectly, @Kuggazer you should do some investigation why this is happening because I get this only on your game...

Reactions: The Frog

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Yes, after you are done the whole event chain with your dad, and you've visited Elena's house. If you go back to your room (the button that is always available at the bottom of the screen), you should automatically trigger a short scene where you think to yourself "I should call Natalie soon" followed by the choice "Call Natalie" or "Another Time" (or something like that). If that scene doesn't happen, sleep, then next day, leave your room and go back to your room, and it should start. If it still doesn't start, post your save and I'll take a look at it in the morning.
I tried to do everything but I have something that does not activate Natalie's call ... this is my saved file, please check it thanks.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I tried to do everything but I have something that does not activate Natalie's call ... this is my saved file, please check it thanks.
Looking at your save file, you have already called Natalie, and seen almost everything in the game, you are missing 1 corruption point (and achievement) with Susan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Looking at your save file, you have already called Natalie, and seen almost everything in the game, you are missing 1 corruption point (and achievement) with Susan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply but... I still have to wear the panties to Boss Yakuza ... how do you unlock this scene?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply but... I still have to wear the panties to Boss Yakuza ... how do you unlock this scene?
Just do what you did to go to the Yakuza HQ before (click on your motorcycle outside your house and then click on the Yakuza HQ in the new city map) and go talk to the Boss and he'll ask for panties, you can do this twice to get $30k each time.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Just do what you did to go to the Yakuza HQ before (click on your motorcycle outside your house and then click on the Yakuza HQ in the new city map) and go talk to the Boss and he'll ask for panties, you can do this twice to get $30k each time.
I'm sorry but the Boss asks me for the panties but I do not have them. I must the panties.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sorry but the Boss asks me for the panties but I do not have them. I must the panties.
That's weird, because you've done the achievements for Natalie and Alisia, so you should have the panties. I can only assume you've already given the Boss both sets of panties, or the game has gotten corrupted and not given you the panties when you did those scenes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question about chapter 1/Max's Life 0.12:
I have raised the Mom to corruption 52 and Aunt to corruption 28, but for some reason seem to be stuck.
The mom never her room at night and i can only peek aat the aaunt in her bathroom, not walk in.

The game's Walkthrough has been no help, so can someone explain to me what i may be doing wrong?

Also, what must i do to have sex with Rita in the backyard - I saw some mention of a "Christmas Event", but haave no idea of how to unlock it.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, I have Mom to the point that she is asking for fresh milk, and I have Dominique to the point that she will let me milk her. But no matter what happens, when I get back it's Day, and the next day when I approach Mom again for breakfast, she asks if I have the fresh milk, and I say I don't. Rinse and repeat over and over again. I've even tried milking Dominique during the Day to see if that would help, and nada. Anyone have any ideas what I am screwing up?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
That's weird, because you've done the achievements for Natalie and Alisia, so you should have the panties. I can only assume you've already given the Boss both sets of panties, or the game has gotten corrupted and not given you the panties when you did those scenes.
Thank you for your help I will try to go back to chapter 0.20 for Natalie and Alissia.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Question about chapter 1/Max's Life 0.12:
I have raised the Mom to corruption 52 and Aunt to corruption 28, but for some reason seem to be stuck.
The mom never her room at night and i can only peek aat the aaunt in her bathroom, not walk in.

The game's Walkthrough has been no help, so can someone explain to me what i may be doing wrong?

Also, what must i do to have sex with Rita in the backyard - I saw some mention of a "Christmas Event", but haave no idea of how to unlock it.
Have you looked at my walkthrough, listed in the OP? You probably need to advance other characters routes in order to advance Mom and Aunt more, as you seem to have done everything you can until you activate the Christmas event. You have to complete everything up to and including v0.7 (in my walkthrough) before you can activate the Christmas event, and you must do that before you can do v0.8 and onwards. If you still need help, let me know.

Ok, I have Mom to the point that she is asking for fresh milk, and I have Dominique to the point that she will let me milk her. But no matter what happens, when I get back it's Day, and the next day when I approach Mom again for breakfast, she asks if I have the fresh milk, and I say I don't. Rinse and repeat over and over again. I've even tried milking Dominique during the Day to see if that would help, and nada. Anyone have any ideas what I am screwing up?
Keep visiting Dominique at the farm until she is at 15 corruption, then buy the sexy cow costume at the sex shop, and give it to her. Then visit her until she is at 17 corruption, and you can acquire milk.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Have you looked at my walkthrough, listed in the OP? You probably need to advance other characters routes in order to advance Mom and Aunt more, as you seem to have done everything you can until you activate the Christmas event. You have to complete everything up to and including v0.7 (in my walkthrough) before you can activate the Christmas event, and you must do that before you can do v0.8 and onwards. If you still need help, let me know.
Hhmm, i thought i had your walkthrough, but decided to recheck thhe folder and found out the one i had was someone else's. Just got yours now, let me see how things turn out this time around

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Keep visiting Dominique at the farm until she is at 15 corruption, then buy the sexy cow costume at the sex shop, and give it to her. Then visit her until she is at 17 corruption, and you can acquire milk.
Dominique has a corruption of 17, and she has the sexy cow outfit. I milk her, but I apparently never end up with the fresh milk.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes