thegame12

Oct 16, 2017
I still have the buggy farm location picker (from v20) always showing at the bottom of the screen. Any idea how can i fix it? (screen from v21)
View attachment 209860
you should try to play version 0.20 in 0.21 again it worked for me.. because 0.20 has a bug on church coz you'll get the maria achievement before you bring daisy to dominique's farm so that's why you're not getting the scene that you supposed to get..

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
I need help. I've hidden in the gym and gotten caught and watched tina and susan fuck. I then fucked susan at her home in her room 1 time but I can't get her corruption up to 15. I've fucked her 4-5 times and watched her and Tina going at it at the gym 4-5 times. I am stuck at 14 corruption with Susan.

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
you should try to play version 0.20 in 0.21 again it worked for me.. because 0.20 has a bug on church coz you'll get the maria achievement before you bring daisy to dominique's farm so that's why you're not getting the scene that you supposed to get..
I got all the scene in v20 just this fcking location picker buggy and "hide" the dialogs :/

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone help me? I stuck at Common 3 V.018, alvin doesn't come to my house. I have already done all the event. This is my Save

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here guys walkthrough for 21 only
I already post this a few page back. Someone post the same walk and... for me do not work!
I spend literally 15 afternoon in laura room, but nothing!
Me save file, is at the end of v0.20. So the problem is not in the save file.
Or there is something that are miss on the walkthrough, but nothing happen with laura. She never ask about the buttplug.

Also i try to spend more day with Elena and also with her nothing happen. I think that are all locker under a particular event
Without a good walkthrough at last for me i need to wait.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Its page 27 on version 19. The event won't trigger and I've met all the requirements
Oh ok now i see what you ment sorry i had that little thing happen to me allso what i did is i slept with mom 2 nights in a row then slept in my bed and it trigered

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes