cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Guys the walkthrough for 0.16v says:

-Your aunt home. Sleep with aunt at night, have sex.

But i cant enter the aunts home at night, ive already cleared the strip club part and even Eva is working there now. How do i progress?
What's your Aunt's and cousin's Corruption/Love score? According to walkthrough, it should be 15 love, 45 corruption for Aunt, 6 Love, 23 corruption for cousin. Am almost pretty sure their score needs to be at that point to be able to come in at night. May need to talk to interact of them during the day/evening to get an invite to come in at night.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
What's your Aunt's and cousin's Corruption/Love score? According to walkthrough, it should be 15 love, 45 corruption for Aunt, 6 Love, 23 corruption for cousin. Am almost pretty sure their score needs to be at that point to be able to come in at night. May need to talk to interact of them during the day/evening to get an invite to come in at night.
I just checked and i lack one corruption point with the cousin, but i dont know what event is lacking. Because Eva is already working on the strip club, the cousin is no longer in her room on the evening, she is with the Aunt on the living room, but cant do anything. I can only see her on daytime in the kitchen and that doesnt give me any CP.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Hopefully you have a save before Eva went to work for you. If so, load that up and check the walkthrough for all the Alisa corruptions you can do.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I just checked and i lack one corruption point with the cousin, but i dont know what event is lacking. Because Eva is already working on the strip club, the cousin is no longer in her room on the evening, she is with the Aunt on the living room, but cant do anything. I can only see her on daytime in the kitchen and that doesnt give me any CP.
Try going into Aunt's house as early as you can in the day, stay there all day and do everything interaction that you can with cousin. Kitchen and in living room (alone). Also, check your achievements for cousin and see if one is still locked. You can also post your save, and I can probably tell you exactly which event you need to do.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I tried both extracting and copying to the game folder and its not working.
Hmm thats the one tho. Could it be corrupted or something? How do i upload it correctly? Its the 0.21 patch right.

I made another save, maybe this one will work.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Hmm thats the one tho. Could it be corrupted or something? How do i upload it correctly? Its the 0.21 patch right.

I made another save, maybe this one will work.
That one worked. You're missing the footjob from Alisa. Hopefully you have a save before you hired Eva so you can get the footjob.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Thats my save file. Thanks!
Do you have a save from before Eva took the job?

You are missing the footjob scene with Alisia in the living room, and you can't get it now that Aunt isn't working in the evenings. And you need that scene to progress with Aunt. So this save is currently broken, and I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how to fix this.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I dont, fuck me. Am i trapped on a dead end? Can i add the CP by commands?
make a new save, then load that new save (just in case), open console,
Code:
ali_fj1 0
alisacorr 26
and see if that works. If not, you still have your old save.

*edit: had the value incorrect.. ali_ft1 should be false (0), and not true. I've changed the value in the code block to reflect this. Seems the author is using a reverse boolean (false = occurred, true = not occurred).

Anyway, I've modified (I hope) a fixed save, and hope you can carry on. You might not get the achievement though, since I think it's triggered and recorded in the persistence file.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
make a new save, then load that new save (just in case), open console,
Code:
ali_fj1 0
alisacorr 26
and see if that works. If not, you still have your old save.

*edit: had the value incorrect.. ali_ft1 should be false (0), and not true. I've changed the value in the code block to reflect this. Seems the author is using a reverse boolean (false = occurred, true = not occurred).

Anyway, I've modified (I hope) a fixed save, and hope you can carry on. You might not get the achievement though, since I think it's triggered and recorded in the persistence file.
Damn dude, youre so helpful! :D thanks

Reactions: ElPiti

tuanmmo198

Dec 2, 2018
I need help. I've hidden in the gym and gotten caught and watched tina and susan fuck. I then fucked susan at her home in her room 1 time but I can't get her corruption up to 15. I've fucked her 4-5 times and watched her and Tina going at it at the gym 4-5 times. I am stuck at 14 corruption with Susan.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Iam struck with domminique house . Iam going to the farm i cannotenter the farm help me

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes