gayung

Jan 15, 2019
Is there who play this game in android?
I can't find the ring in dominique's house, where i can find the ring?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, after a long time here I am. I was really busy so I apologize.
The new version is almost over, but before concluding I would like to know if you have found bugs in previous versions in order to fix them all. Let me know as soon as possible thanks :)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
guys how can I play the first chapter?,is it separated from this version?, I started with Max's return from prison.

I'm playing the android version.
the first chapter is not part of any of the new game post and has been reposted on here may times plz use the search to find it as far as "playing the android version." i'm no sure chapter 1 is avable on any platform other then pc its also link on OP main topic post

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys, after a long time here I am. I was really busy so I apologize.
The new version is almost over, but before concluding I would like to know if you have found bugs in previous versions in order to fix them all. Let me know as soon as possible thanks :)
I had a mistake with Dominic, I can't get past it even from version 20, and now at 21 I also go every day to it nothing fails

MasterSir78

Jan 24, 2019
Playing ch.2 v0.21 on Android, and I can't get the pills from the box next to Max's bed, it only chooses the bed!?
Help on this please

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Playing ch.2 v0.21 on Android, and I can't get the pills from the box next to Max's bed, it only chooses the bed!?
Help on this please
It is a known problem of the android version. If you have a pc I suggest you go through this phase in the pc. Otherwise attach your save file here and I will do it.

Reactions: Pedigree

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
What a mistake? What can not you do?
there is no error, it is impossible to continue the storyline, it is not simple on the farm in general, I come every day and it is not, neither at home nor on the farm

Apr 17, 2018
there is no error, it is impossible to continue the storyline, it is not simple on the farm in general, I come every day and it is not, neither at home nor on the farm
It's not Impossible to continue I am fully up to date on the story, it is something you have missed, go back to the walkthrough and look

Apr 17, 2018
I did something not right? But how should I get to her if she is not there at all?
There is something you haven't done in the walkthrough, I got stuck in the game and it turned out I had missed the Maria (the Nun) mission which stopped the dad showing up in Elena's house, I would guess you have missed something stopping your story progressing

Reactions: AMUR48

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
There is something you haven't done in the walkthrough, I got stuck in the game and it turned out I had missed the Maria (the Nun) mission which stopped the dad showing up in Elena's house, I would guess you have missed something stopping your story progressing
thank you, I really did not know now check

Reactions: Mary Mistwallow
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes