Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Nun (Erika) - Visit Church in the evening and go to the room on the right. You'll find the dildo in Kristel's house in the bathroom in the morning. You'll also unlock the scene with Amber.
My question is this a certain day? As everytime I go to Kristal's house the twins are in the bathroom and when i peek they leave but there is nothing there in the bathroom

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
My question is this a certain day? As everytime I go to Kristal's house the twins are in the bathroom and when i peek they leave but there is nothing there in the bathroom
You have to visit Erika at the church in the evening (go to right after entering church) at least twice before it triggers the change in scene for Kristal's house. I think, then, it's just going to the bathroom at the house either in the morning or day time.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
You have to visit Erika at the church in the evening (go to right after entering church) at least twice before it triggers the change in scene for Kristal's house. I think, then, it's just going to the bathroom at the house either in the morning or day time.
I have same problem's and i never see the dildo, all time of all day :(

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys I seem to have found a bug. I think it was raised earlier but I can't find a solution. I'm at the church I go down into the secret passage and watch the mother superior fuck the 2 guys and then the pee in the guys mouth. It goes to the next day where I'm supposed to:
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and
meet again Maria.

But when I talk to the first nun, I can't go into the secret passage. All I get is the see you soon. If I wait and go back into the church at night I can go back into the secret passage again but it's a repeat of the first night and then Daisy disappears and now Maria is telling me 2 of the 3 guys went back home and she is waiting for me tonight.

I am running the V0.22 version. I did also find the title page show's it as V0.21 though.

Please help

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
i found a bug after buying the house. after you buy the house and check it out it seems the travel icons at the bottom left to go to each room dosnt go away like ill go to susans house and all the icon are for the new house unless i wait a few seconds and then they get replaced with the proper ones but still shows the icons that arnt overlapped. AS there are 10 icons for the new house and if i go to 7 for susans house so the last 3 icon for the new house appear after the icons for susans house.

Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018
i can't find how to trigger Natalie events, i got all the other events an bought the house but cannot find how to call Natalie, maybe a bug?

thuanlk03vns

Jul 7, 2018
i've met a bug when saving my game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "D:\New folder\war\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Sun Feb 10 16:50:28 2019
please help

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
it isn't a certain day but first the nun that trins erika must ask you for a spevifiv dildo . after that go to sex shop and after that go to krystel house . i don't remember what time of day you must go to the house to help better

Reactions: Deathdawg
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes