Apr 17, 2018
from my perspective I can say there's no bugs, I completed the new 0.22 update with no problems, it's easy enough too without a walk through :)

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Having an issue with a scene not triggering: I follow the walkthrough and sleep with both Mom and Rita on Sunday evening.

Then it says that if everything was done correctly the first night I go to sleep in my bed they are supposed to visit but they don't?

What am I missing?
Its Rita and Laura. Mom and rita are on sunday eve at moms bedroom

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Its Rita and Laura. Mom and rita are on sunday eve at moms bedroom
Found I am missing one Laura corruption point and the same applies to Rita so I am at: for Laura 15 LL/66 LC and for Rita 14 RL/43 RC. Also, I have 3 more love points than I am supposed to have for Rita.

The scene that doesn't trigger is supposed to give me a corruption point for each so I'll have 67 LC and 44 RC by the end of v.0.14.

Any ideas?

FabStinson

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys I seem to have found a bug. I think it was raised earlier but I can't find a solution. I'm at the church I go down into the secret passage and watch the mother superior fuck the 2 guys and then the pee in the guys mouth. It goes to the next day where I'm supposed to:
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and
meet again Maria.

But when I talk to the first nun, I can't go into the secret passage. All I get is the see you soon. If I wait and go back into the church at night I can go back into the secret passage again but it's a repeat of the first night and then Daisy disappears and now Maria is telling me 2 of the 3 guys went back home and she is waiting for me tonight.

I am running the V0.22 version. I did also find the title page show's it as V0.21 though.

Please help
Same problem here :(

Athal-bert

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry guys i have a doubt, I downloaded the principal game (episode 2, mor of 5 Gb), and reclaim me a password, can you help me?

Sorry for my bad english, is not my principal languaje

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys I seem to have found a bug. I think it was raised earlier but I can't find a solution. I'm at the church I go down into the secret passage and watch the mother superior fuck the 2 guys and then the pee in the guys mouth. It goes to the next day where I'm supposed to:
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and
meet again Maria.

But when I talk to the first nun, I can't go into the secret passage. All I get is the see you soon. If I wait and go back into the church at night I can go back into the secret passage again but it's a repeat of the first night and then Daisy disappears and now Maria is telling me 2 of the 3 guys went back home and she is waiting for me tonight.

I am running the V0.22 version. I did also find the title page show's it as V0.21 though.

Please help
Same problem here

Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018
please, anyone can explain exacly how trigger Natalie new events?
I got all the other events, i bought the new house but can't find a way to trigger Natalie events...

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
please, anyone can explain exacly how trigger Natalie new events?
I got all the other events, i bought the new house but can't find a way to trigger Natalie events...

you meet her in the new house: living room, her room, shower and pool. Then it's just grinding. First you max love, then corruption. The five scene are in the living room, shower, pool, bedroom during the day(morning, day evening) and her bedroom at night.

how did you get alisia scene?

Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018
you meet her in the new house: living room, her room, shower and pool. Then it's just grinding. First you max love, then corruption. The five scene are in the living room, shower, pool, bedroom during the day(morning, day evening) and her bedroom at night.

how did you get alisia scene?
I get Alisia simply going to the studio, maybe you have to unlock all other photoshots events.

I still can't find haw to meet Natalie in the new house, i think my game is bugged.

Reactions: wulfgar

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
the scene in my case triggered while i visited the rooms in the new house. it should pop a dialogue box where you can choose to call her.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes