DEMON19953326

Apr 8, 2019
Ребята, пожалуйста, откажитесь от кого-то, кто сохранил ваши 0,22 или 0,23 с открытыми сценами! ПОЖАЛУЙСТА !!!

DEMON19953326

Apr 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "puranrai988, должность: 1781528, участник: 776816"] Английский, пожалуйста [/ QUOTE]Please from someone who has saved your 0.22 or 0.23 with open scenes! YOU ARE WELCOME !!!

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
download the 'old video pack' from the OP and put it in 'game' folder and replace it

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
how to do it? I'm just the first time (((
Download the old video pack from the OP and extract.

Copy the OLD_VIDEO_PACK.rpa and Old_video_pack.rpy files into the game folder.
The Old_video_pack.rpy file must also be replaced with the one already present.

Apr 17, 2018
If you are on the Android version the box can be tricky to click I hear, I can't help you with that as I'm using the PC version but it is the bottom middle box, the box you have circled twice.

Reactions: Valirr

chineyao

Aug 13, 2018
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy

-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL

This topic there are ways to proceed?

Reactions: KuramaSoul

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy
-Go Elena home, meet Natalie in the kitchen speak. New location: church.
-Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved.
-Continue visit Daisy, in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber.
-After a few days you will see Daisy on her bed, talk.
-Leave and speak with the first Nun again. Leave, turn left, go up the stairs, left door, speak with Mother Superior.
-Back downstairs, speak again with the first Nun. Meet her tomorrow on courtyard.
-Speak with the first Nun the day after in courtyard, enter Church, go left, upstairs two time, click up, hide for the night.
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
-Back to the Church, speak with Maria, get the Church keys to visit her at night.
-At night go Church, enter secret passage, have cunnilingus with Maria.

What can I do if I've gone past all thats? I've already hired the 2 girls to go to the church but I'm unable to go to the farm now to see daisy, I also never got the scene of taking her.

Jattlife

Apr 11, 2019
I am stuck where i have to steal Dominique ring. I tap on the desk but still it says found nothing. I tapped where it shows in the walkthrough. Please help as only that is left to progress ahead. Im on Android.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes