XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Was it not possible to make a standalone 0.23 with chapter 1, 2 and 3 included :eek: ... 13 Go of download to have all of them complete :(

silverythm

Jun 7, 2018
does anyone have save file v.0.20 ending ? need to skip daisy event, because im stuck and cant do the fix method (when go underground, maria stella lily and a man is there)

thanks

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
This game is so cool... ( I'm playing Chapter 1 actually ) Too bad that I had to download 13 Go to have the full product... ( Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 + old video )... Otherwise, I love these 3D anime. The animations are amasing. I like the mother's blush. The easy walkthrough on the computer in my room ( Better than the PDF one ). And what could make this game hit another level is adding voices to characters and moaning noises... This dev is a very good one...

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
According to
Walkthrough it
say if everything goes well
Alvin come to my home
Or....if he not u go to his room & make him spy on u with his mom....

IAM stuck in this....
Alvin didn't come my home
And
I don't know how to make Alvin spy..
Cuz I already did with sophia handjob,footjob and blowjob. Still nothing happened.

I need help guys

Frgaming

Apr 11, 2019
I have problem when have a thighjob with mom after that in the walkthrough I have in see her in night and go to living room because in is not in her room but when I back in night she still in her room how to fix it? Please answers!!!!! Nn

Muchund

Apr 15, 2019
hello I don't know how to use rar of v 0.22 I have extracted it but it doesn't work the I have extracted it's file also but the app doesn't get open

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
может ли кто-нибудь дать ссылку MAX's LIFE V. 022 для ANDROID (английская версия пожалуйста!!!!)[/ЦИТАТА]
And in the settings there is no language switching? I do not know androyd version did not play

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes