Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Honestly did not understand why the variable did not change, but now it should work, you just talk to mom

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Started a new game for this version. Used the walkthrough and got as far as the chilli's and mixer. Game won't allow me to use the mixer in the evenings in the kitchen. Tried 7 days in case it was day specific but still cannot get past this quest

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Started a new game for this version. Used the walkthrough and got as far as the chilli's and mixer. Game won't allow me to use the mixer in the evenings in the kitchen. Tried 7 days in case it was day specific but still cannot get past this quest
You don't need only pepper and mix.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
Honestly did not understand why the variable did not change, but now it should work, you just talk to mom
my system crashed just b4 i got to this point in the game and i didn't have a save so i tried to use this one. unfortunately mom keeps saying you need to get milk. even went and milked her again and no change. any chance i could get a save with everything done up to this point?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
my system crashed just b4 i got to this point in the game and i didn't have a save so i tried to use this one. unfortunately mom keeps saying you need to get milk. even went and milked her again and no change. any chance i could get a save with everything done up to this point?
Try to attach your save here before the crash.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hm, i guess i will check the game out, 'cause carlo mentioned it to be a good game.
interesting, that you still go with the mom and sisters stuff, even though its forbidden on patreon. brave developer ;D.
also, i've never seen a developer giving away his game for free on this website even though you normally have to be patreon to get it. that's actually... really nice of you!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@Kuggazer , I don't know if anyone else posted this but as I know Dominique must be at the farm Monday/Wednesday/Saturday, I did the quest Monday and Wednesday but as you can see Saturday she isn't there, I think this is a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes