D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
It might be a good idea, I will try ;)
OR a way that can make you get faster to what place(room in a building or to a building) you want and not have to navigate to all those places you can take some inspiration from the game # #

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
The save is fully compatible.
If I click the phone I get a renpy error screen. I guess the save compatibility doesn't go back far enough for me. I think I played up to v3, skipped v4, couldn't get v5 to work ...

I'll see if I can get a V4 to work.

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
If I click the phone I get a renpy error screen. I guess the save compatibility doesn't go back far enough for me. I think I played up to v3, skipped v4, couldn't get v5 to work ...

I'll see if I can get a V4 to work.
Loadng the V3 save into V4, clicking the red button, saving, loading in V5, saving, Loading in V6 has worked.

Thanks

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i take milk from domi (tried morning and day), go home, next day go to mom morning, she asks for milk but my reply is no, not yet.. whats wrong? save is attached

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i take milk from domi (tried morning and day), go home, next day go to mom morning, she asks for milk but my reply is no, not yet.. whats wrong? save is attached
Look in your bag and click on the milk and cookies then try and give to mom.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
does the *start party* option not appear when you have more points on someone? if so can somone provide a save for the end of 5.1 start of the party and start of 6.1 Becuase Aunt has 19 instead of i think 17? and the button doesn appear and im stuck in sleep with laura

abbdulla1337

Nov 12, 2017
Loving the game!!

Have an issue with getting "start party" with Laura.

I have Love and Corruption:
Mom L8 C40
Laura L7 C23
Rita L3 C25
Susan L7 C8
Dominique L4 C7
Tina L0 C2
Mei L1 C1
Alisia L6 C8
Aunt L9 C19

But I haven't even been to Farm yet and it says "I do not need go now" when I try.

Is this a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Loving the game!!

Mom L8 C40
Laura L7 C23
Rita L3 C25
Susan L7 C8
Dominique L4 C7
Tina L0 C2
Mei L1 C1
Alisia L6 C8
Aunt L9 C19

But I haven't even been to Farm yet and it says "I do not need go now" when I try.

Is this a bug?
Get the walkthrough and do each of the girls 1 at a time until you no longer get any points then move the the next girl from want the walkthrough say. Start with 1 - Susan/Dominique/Tina and just follow it until it tells you to move on to the next, yes some of this stuff you done before and can skip over but you may need to try some of the earlier stuff to get it started.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
Now try it at breakfast to give to mom.
that still doesnt work.. maybe a save bug? actually, i've had three extra items of milk/cookies bought at the market earlier, maybe their presense in the bag causes domi's milk not to work.
maybe i could fix this by changing some console param?

ps
how do i reset my inventory to empty by console, anyone can tell?
how do i export all variables and their curr values from "shift+d" -> variable viewer?
i'd try to see which variable changes when i get milk from store or from domi..

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, please, on my walkthrough there is a path to follow, that means there are some event that MUST be done before others. For example, to trigger tha Laura Party event your requisites are:
Laura love 7, Mei love 1, Mom corrupt. 40

Aunt corrupt. 12, Rita corrupt. 25, Dominique corrupt. 7 and you have the vibrator in your inventory,

the option “Start Party” must show up.
Theserequisites are intended NO LESS, NO MORE! You can't pretended to trigger this event if you have for example Dominique corruption 19.
You must follow the path i write on my WT because this path is made by the version when they come out. So you can't do version 0.6 events before completed all the version 0.5 events.
Other thing, inside the same version for example 0.6 there are event that must be done first and other that must be done after. Laura event is the last that you must do on version 0.6 Just follow the WT path if you don't want get any trouble.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Loving the game!!

Mom L8 C40
Laura L7 C23
Rita L3 C25
Susan L7 C8
Dominique L4 C7
Tina L0 C2
Mei L1 C1
Alisia L6 C8
Aunt L9 C19

Is this a bug?
Try this

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
that still doesnt work.. maybe a save bug? actually, i've had three extra items of milk/cookies bought at the market earlier, maybe their presense in the bag causes domi's milk not to work.
maybe i could fix this by changing some console param?

ps
how do i reset my inventory to empty by console, anyone can tell?
how do i export all variables and their curr values from "shift+d" -> variable viewer?
i'd try to see which variable changes when i get milk from store or from domi..
Try this

$ momcake = 8

For some reason some of you stops at 7, I have to investigate.
Let me know if it worked.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes