Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Kuggazer: This game is really perfect, all the scenes was made in right time for Us enjoy one by one, and feeling each moment with sex scenes, without forget some of them. Very good, great work. Good Luck for You. :):);)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer: This game is really perfect, all the scenes was made in right time for Us enjoy one by one, and feeling each moment with sex scenes, without forget some of them. Very good, great work. Good Luck for You. :):);)
Hi Carlo S, nice to see you here my friend, enjoy the game. 2 releases montly :)

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i have the same problem where can i found this momcake = 8 thing ?
enable console in renpy/common/00console.rpy -> config.console = True
alternatively, enable developer console:

in game shift+o, momcake=8

gmclover

May 29, 2017
Has anyone beat the stupid match game yet. Since when do you need to match three ? I really like this game but this stupid match game is really making me rethink that.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I have a another question ... I Am at the farm with dominique i can milking but when i going home and discuss with mom about the milk max say " no, not yet " ... it's a bug or me ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone beat the stupid match game yet. Since when do you need to match three ? I really like this game but this stupid match game is really making me rethink that.
I think everyone has finished it, but okay, no problem.
Try this, replace this file into game folder, you should have unlimited time.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have a another question ... I Am at the farm with dominique i can milking but when i going home and discuss with mom about the milk max say " no, not yet " ... it's a bug or me ?
Are not you the first to tell me, can you attach your save here, so check it out? do you also have a previous save before going to the farm?

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
I can't start the birthday party. I have vibrating egg and all the required points as per walk-through. I think it's because I went too far into Aunt's route. The walk-through states I need 12 corruption points with aunt, but I have 19. Is there a way to edit the value, or can anyone share their save file of right before the birthday party?

Thanks in advance.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can't start the birthday party. I have vibrating egg and all the required points as per walk-through. I think it's because I went too far into Aunt's route. The walk-through states I need 12 corruption points with aunt, but I have 19. Is there a way to edit the value, or can anyone share their save file of right before the birthday party?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Exis20

DonStark

May 4, 2017
For the first time, the milking scene started automatically or you had to click on the "milking" menu, as it is now
Yes i know but that's not the problem ... I say that's after the milking scene, when we must go home with the milk i don't have the milk. We must do something or what ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yes i know but that's not the problem ... I say that's after the milking scene, when we must go home with the milk i don't have the milk. We must do something or what ?
I tried in all the ways but it always works for me. I do not know why some of you have this problem. However, I fixed it for you.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Will check this out soon, thanks for sharing.

Edit: I read the reviews and they're so polarized, one guy gave it 1 star the others gave it 5/5 that's so confusing, that's why after I try it I'm going to review it too hopefully I won't give it a 1 star too (though that's almost impossible I tend to be generous when I rate works here).

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes