DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Still appreciating the strong work ethic and cheerful aesthetic behind this game but, if I'm being honest, I'm sort of glad we're getting some of my least favorite fetishes out of the way early on. I mean strap-ons, lactation, and footjobs? Ugh. I love the tantalizing, unspoken promises of what the future may hold but having to complete every piece of the story to progress things is suddenly feeling like a chore. To each their own and all and I'm glad there's something here for just about everybody but, for this last update, I'm staying zipped up and just clicking through on determination alone. Just sayin' if I see one of these sexy dames break out the diapers, I'm running for the hills ...

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Yes there is, I go to that save and start the party all over again, and it just goes from 5 to 0 in seconds, and that ain't unlimited time

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
an adjustment to your save developer made just for you.
Aunt corruption can raise to 19 only on 0.6 version, Laura Party is on the 0.5 version.
Thus is a bug... and thus is a bug fix.

Just accept that you were wrong and let's move on please.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I've Picked the Chili and bought the blender but I can't do anything with them,
I don't know what I'm doing wrong as I enter the kitchen in the evening as the Walkthrough suggests.

obiwong3

Oct 14, 2017
Let me know if this works.
Replace the lauraroom.rpyc file inside the game folder.
Same thing aunt is 19 and no event trigger. I replaced the LauraRoom.rpyc file and now i get traceback launch failure referencing that file. I replace it with original it launches fine but still stuck. There a console command for setting it to 12 with aunt?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Same thing aunt is 19 and no event trigger. I replaced the LauraRoom.rpyc file and now i get traceback launch failure referencing that file. I replace it with original it launches fine but still stuck. There a console command for setting it to 12 with aunt?
I edited my save at "save editor online". Try it.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes