Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I can not go to the farm. Dominique does not talk about milk. I only have 7 CP. Please help!

Jackykynn123

Aug 15, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where the walkthrough tells me to talk to Dominique then the player will talk about asking Alvin for help. How do I make him talk about Alvin

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where the walkthrough tells me to talk to Dominique then the player will talk about asking Alvin for help. How do I make him talk about Alvin
Max's room, it's on the monitor too has prety good walkthrough. I first made it Rita's routh. After ring, go Domi, then they spoke Alvin.

After the party, everything worked. I finished the game. That was a very good game. Thank you everyone! ;)

Reactions: Jackykynn123

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
I tried in all the ways but it always works for me. I do not know why some of you have this problem. However, I fixed it for you.
I'm also stuck at the milk not going into my inventory. I moved all my saves to a backup folder, downloaded and tried this save, milk never shows up in inventory. I have no problem going back and clicking the milking scene again, it just never shows up. Is there anyway to clear my inventory to zero and try again?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm also stuck at the milk not going into my inventory. I moved all my saves to a backup folder, downloaded and tried this save, milk never shows up in inventory. I have no problem going back and clicking the milking scene again, it just never shows up. Is there anyway to clear my inventory to zero and try again?
Milk does not appear in the inventory, it's just a variable that changes.
If you know how to activate the console, type "$ momcake = 8".
Otherwise put your save here, I do it.

Reactions: InfernalDevil

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
hey fellas i have got a question prolly stupid but this my second try for this game and getting stuck on the same point no idea what to do... mom L/C 8/5 done massage training.. laura cant find her any more L/3, rita L/C 2/11 done nurse costume and blowjob and bathroom lick, susan 5/6 in bed done squirting scene, dominique 3/6 play with tit option and mei 1 corruption now whats next?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hey fellas i have got a question prolly stupid but this my second try for this game and getting stuck on the same point no idea what to do... mom L/C 8/5 done massage training.. laura cant find her any more L/3, rita L/C 2/11 done nurse costume and blowjob and bathroom lick, susan 5/6 in bed done squirting scene, dominique 3/6 play with tit option and mei 1 corruption now whats next?
Hi, On the first page there is a Walkthrough made by @mirenzo, there is also one in game, then get it from the pc, on the statistic page of each character. That in game stops at version 0.5.

midspam

Aug 31, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck at where you're supposed to video chat with Rita. I bought the MASK but it says I need something else. Am I missing something?

Drunsul

Sep 5, 2017
Okay suggestion, question, and a new problem. Following the walkthrough I'm at the point where I have to take pants from Laura's room for Rita. I go in her room and click on every drawer and not just the left ones. No go.

Suggestion: Please let us sleep regardless of the time of day.

Question for the dev: Is it your intention to pretty much force the player to use the walkthrough? I'm not trying to talk bad about the game, I really like it, I'm just curious. For me, I've had more fun with games when I didn't have to use a walkthrough except rare times when I get stuck.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm playing this for the first time. I do fulfill the requirements for the party, yet it does not appear. The difference isthat I have more than the required stats. Will the party still come is this an unintended feature?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm playing this for the first time. I do fulfill the requirements for the party, yet it does not appear. The difference isthat I have more than the required stats. Will the party still come is this an unintended feature?
Hi, Use the fix on the front page.

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
I am stuck at Laura path after i finish to gain corruption at 34 she don't come to my room next morning for help

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes