Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Same thing aunt is 19 and no event trigger. I replaced the LauraRoom.rpyc file and now i get traceback launch failure referencing that file. I replace it with original it launches fine but still stuck. There a console command for setting it to 12 with aunt?
The variable is auntcorr

Reactions: obiwong3

obiwong3

Oct 14, 2017
The variable is auntcorr
thanks
First great game, great job on coding.

I impatiently went ahead before I saw this and decompiled the rpyc from the original package and then just changed the =12 check to =19. Worked fine, but kudos for responding.

Keep up the good work.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
so, i cant finish this game because i finish laura path earlier. damn
Yes you can! You can't finish Laura path if you don't finish Susan first.
You can only go half Laura path. That's why i let her for the last on my WT.
Laura will never visit you on your room if you don't finish all the others first.
Maybe you use cheat to finish Laura?

Last edited:

gmclover

May 29, 2017
I think everyone has finished it, but okay, no problem.
Try this, replace this file into game folder, you should have unlimited time.
thanks. ill give it a try after work. that part was really giving me trouble..im old and my memory aint what it used to be..lol

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Downloaded the laura room.rar file but it keeps saying the file is unsupported or damaged.

Drunsul

Sep 5, 2017
When I go to the massage place to get the massage following the walkthrough it doesn't let me look at the oil on the counter, it just kicks me out. And then after the massage the oil isn't for sale at the sex shop.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
When I go to the massage place to get the massage following the walkthrough it doesn't let me look at the oil on the counter, it just kicks me out. And then after the massage the oil isn't for sale at the sex shop.
Proably: 1. in the courtyard to the left, there is the strong pepper.
2. go sex shop, buy lotion bottle
3. morning talk mom, buy mixer

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Look at the oil it's only for you to remember the figure of the lotion you must buy at sexyshop.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes