secrecy

May 1, 2017
Be forced to follow an strict order for events is killing the game. I spend more time reading and trying to understand the walkthrough than playing.
Even with that I am unable to start the Dominique+farm route because mom is stuck after the "new lingerie at afternoon" events with the required corruption points. Something that happened before another 3 times playing without cheats.
I feel very tired with this game and left. I praise the creator effort and dedication plus the great amount of content has been developed in short time, but it is impossible to feel excited when all your full game relies on specific moment and character.

midspam

Aug 31, 2017
Be forced to follow an strict order for events is killing the game. I spend more time reading and trying to understand the walkthrough than playing.
Even with that I am unable to start the Dominique+farm route because mom is stuck after the "new lingerie at afternoon" events with the required corruption points. Something that happened before another 3 times playing without cheats.
I feel very tired with this game and left. I praise the creator effort and dedication plus the great amount of content has been developed in short time, but it is impossible to feel excited when all your full game relies on specific moment and character.
Yeah, I'm stuck at that point too where I need to wait for Wednesday/Saturday morning to find mom sleeping; just to start the farm bit. But it never triggered. How did you do it?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I'm stuck at that point too where I need to wait for Wednesday/Saturday morning to find mom sleeping; just to start the farm bit. But it never triggered. How did you do it?
Did you complete the party event?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
the option to start party isnt showing up according to walkthrough made all progress and even some corruption are higher than required (aunt) ... egg vibrator bought and inside inventory mei invited and i go in day time to laura but the only option the watch tv with her, whats up with that? v0.6

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the option to start party isnt showing up according to walkthrough made all progress and even some corruption are higher than required (aunt) ... egg vibrator bought and inside inventory mei invited and i go in day time to laura but the only option the watch tv with her, whats up with that? v0.6
Fix in op

zeros11

Nov 3, 2017
there's anyone that have a update walkthrough because i am stuck in mom (e) because the next step is "go to 90 end"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just glanced at the walkthrough and completed it fairly easily. I want more scenes with the blondy. :D

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
hahahaha funny update. I have only one word for what i played now: "Mooooo"

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
From developer:
Hello everyone, even if I do not write much during this period, the work proceeds as fast as ever :)
I have just completed Susan / Tina.

Here some screenshots, are few because I prefer not to put nude scenes here on patreon.
bxcvb.jpg czxc.jpg czxcz.jpg vxcv.jpg

Reactions: Jansen

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@Kuggazer

Not really important (I guess) but when you click "leave", it crashes.

screenshot0001.png

Below trackback.txt

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mom Bedroom.rpy", line 1103, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'mombedroom'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Mom Bedroom.rpy", line 1103, in script
File "/renpy/ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/renpy/script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mombedroom'.

Darwin-17.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit (macOS)
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Max's life 0.6

Reactions: Kuggazer

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@Kuggazer you should open Discord chat and it will be more helpful then it is as I look at this thread, a lot of people with asking questions and stuff, also reporting the errors (like me :)). It would be better.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes