Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Have you already downloaded the fix on the front page?
Is this automatically fix mother event sleeping in her room on WED/SAT for next farm buying milk ? I follow the walkthrough, after get Mom BJ at 40cp, but no morning event on her room.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is this automatically fix mother event sleeping in her room on WED/SAT for next farm buying milk ? I follow the walkthrough, after get Mom BJ at 40cp, but no morning event on her room.
You should find her in bed after the party event.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What's going on with the imagination? Look the two scenes with Mom on the kitchen:heartcoveredeyes:, other in the bedroom:heartcoveredeyes:, with the Cousin in the sea, with Aunt in the couch and all the scenes in the bathroom:heartcoveredeyes:, more than this, will be the end of the game, and honestly, I don't want that finish now. Keep doing @Kuggazer :cool:;);)

Reactions: Kuggazer

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Posted today, in couple days will it be around.

kfxT_ZBg8c0-J51xW5yTKy7jBxhHpbEyGG7x4wkReZP4k8CR1VQcEKsnZ5AFewba.png
0.7 very soon!
Hi everyone, we're here. The update is now finished. Only the test phase is missing.
So I think I can release it soon. (1-3 days)
Stay tuned and thank you!

chupadance

Sep 26, 2017
Hi guy s, i think i m blocked, with dominique the walktrough say about dominque ask me for my friend alvin and then you will go in alvin house, i can t go to alvin house yet and i can only suck her nipples and touch boobs, with Sally only special or normal massage, with mom only feet massage, with Rita have finished with the nurse photo and tell me will take photo later, i don't see the blonde sister ( i see her only on night in her bed) and in the massage i see the to found the way to move mei father.... what i have to do? someone can help me pls

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
You have to go a little further with almost everyone, starting with Mei to unlock the massages for the mother.
To ward off Mei's father, take the chili from the courtyard, buy a mixer at the market and a lotion bottle at the sexy shop. Go back to the dining room to mix everything.

Reactions: chupadance

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I got new scenes with aunt, trainer and corption of alvis sister but im still missing something iwhich i have no idea what

Remsama123

Oct 20, 2017
How did you start the new sceens with aunt? Cant get past the footjob sceene..
Go to the sex shop and buy the new outfit, then go to Susan's house in the morning and give it to her. I'm stuck after sunbathing with Rita and Alisia myself.

Reactions: Redmew
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes