huge43

Jul 2, 2017
just playing the new update.....not sure all the new unlockable scenes yet but did notice the yellow 'trophy' top right, which if clicked shows each of the girls
All of the girls there have details of their scenes, and some are pixelated. Playing with those girls with pixelated scenes appears to add love or corruption, and unlock those new scenes

lottafight

Sep 16, 2017

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Updated: 15/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination.

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Maxslife.exe" to start playing.

Thanks to Mirenzo for walkthrough

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
For those who want to continue with old save,
first click one time the
red icon in the pc.

View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
ran into an error on lauras quest path after party
While running game code:
File "game/LauraRoom.rpy", line 736, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'lauragift'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/LauraRoom.rpy", line 736, in script
File "C:\Users\chris\Desktop\Maxslife\Maxslife-0.7\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\chris\Desktop\Maxslife\Maxslife-0.7\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lauragift'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Max's life 0.7

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry, just a question the fix party event file (Lauras gift) in wich folder should y extract or just dorp it in the game folder ??

Never mind found it Thankxx !!

Last edited:

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
It's seems there is a bug, I did aunt path and now I can't access to Kristel room anymore, each time I try to the room become somewhere else: general map, susan's room etc... but still write Kristel's room on top

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Can't figure out how to get more scenes with Alvin's mom, nor the aunt. Anyone figured it out?
Love the game I look forward to it every time it changes.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It's seems there is a bug, I did aunt path and now I can't access to Kristel room anymore, each time I try to the room become somewhere else: general map, susan's room etc... but still write Kristel's room on top
It will be fixed soon, but you do not need to go to that room in the evening, there is nothing in this update :)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes