Kilderon

Aug 9, 2017
Guys, please, on my walkthrough there is a path to follow, that means there are some event that MUST be done before others. For example, to trigger tha Laura Party event your requisites are:
Laura love 7, Mei love 1, Mom corrupt. 40

Aunt corrupt. 12, Rita corrupt. 25, Dominique corrupt. 7 and you have the vibrator in your inventory,

the option “Start Party” must show up.
Theserequisites are intended NO LESS, NO MORE! You can't pretended to trigger this event if you have for example Dominique corruption 19.
You must follow the path i write on my WT because this path is made by the version when they come out. So you can't do version 0.6 events before completed all the version 0.5 events.
Other thing, inside the same version for example 0.6 there are event that must be done first and other that must be done after. Laura event is the last that you must do on version 0.6 Just follow the WT path if you don't want get any trouble.
So you need exactly Aunt corrupt 12? That seems like a pretty big oversight honestly, I was playing it for the first time and didn't even check the guide till I felt I was stuck - now I'll need to restart the entire game / somehow console hack the Aunt corruption backwards? There was no natural stoppage at that point, and it occupies the same time slot as talking to Laura, so as I was moving towards the end of that scene chain I didn't even know I overshot that necessary stop point. Seems like a bug if you NEED to follow a walk-through not to dead end the game.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Guys, please, on my walkthrough there is a path to follow, that means there are some event that MUST be done before others. For example, to trigger tha Laura Party event your requisites are:
Laura love 7, Mei love 1, Mom corrupt. 40

Aunt corrupt. 12, Rita corrupt. 25, Dominique corrupt. 7 and you have the vibrator in your inventory,

the option “Start Party” must show up.
Theserequisites are intended NO LESS, NO MORE! You can't pretended to trigger this event if you have for example Dominique corruption 19.
You must follow the path i write on my WT because this path is made by the version when they come out. So you can't do version 0.6 events before completed all the version 0.5 events.
Other thing, inside the same version for example 0.6 there are event that must be done first and other that must be done after. Laura event is the last that you must do on version 0.6 Just follow the WT path if you don't want get any trouble.

Look kid, there is people like me who had a bug ok?, we met the requirements to get the event started but it didn't start, the developer even linked a fix, so please... spare us your lectures.

This is why fanboyism is cancer.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So you need exactly Aunt corrupt 12? That seems like a pretty big oversight honestly, I was playing it for the first time and didn't even check the guide till I felt I was stuck - now I'll need to restart the entire game / somehow console hack the Aunt corruption backwards? There was no natural stoppage at that point, and it occupies the same time slot as talking to Laura, so as I was moving towards the end of that scene chain I didn't even know I overshot that necessary stop point. Seems like a bug if you NEED to follow a walk-through not to dead end the game.
So far the game is intended to be done version by version, so if you play 05 version you can't have more point than you needed. I think our developper will fix this next version.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Look kid, there is people like me who had a bug ok?, we met the requirements to get the event started but it didn't start, the developer even linked a fix, so please... spare us your lectures.

This is why fanboyism is cancer.
Thank you for calling me kid, i was several years ago but np. It don't seem strange to you that playing the same game some people have bug and some others no? I finished the version 0.6 without any bug so if you have, call the doctor not the developer.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for calling me kid, i was several years ago but np. It don't seem strange to you that playing the same game some people have bug and some others no? I finished the version 0.6 without any bug so if you have, call the doctor not the developer.

Are you seriously this dumb?, it is called a bug for a reason, some bugs can happen to some people and to others don't, there is not a rule that says a bug will happen 100% of the time, so just because you didn't had one doesn't mean others are lying or need a cheap lecture on how they are stupid and it is their fault not the game's fault.

Here is the post of the bugfix that the developer wrote:

Try this
Are you going to say that the developer is wrong too?

And you need to step up your english.

U

User_10739

This is one of those unique circumstances when we won't complain about a Dev milking :p

boobs2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: muttdoggy

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are you seriously this dumb?, it is called a bug for a reason, some bugs can happen to some people and to others don't, there is not a rule that says a bug will happen 100% of the time, so just because you didn't had one doesn't mean others are lying or need a cheap lecture on how they are stupid and it is their fault not the game's fault.

Here is the post of the bugfix that the developer wrote:

Are you going to say that the developer is wrong too?

And you need to step up your english.
That's not a bugfix, it's just becouse aunt corruption can't be at 19 when you do Laura Party, that was an adjustment to your save developer made just for you.
Aunt corruption can raise to 19 only on 0.6 version, Laura Party is on the 0.5 version.
I'm sorry if not all people around the world is english motherlanguage, i'm sorry again if my bad english disrupts you.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i have the mask, he says he needs something else to hide his face, i go into laura's room and the drawer just will not highlight, i can't get the panties at all and no i don't want to use someone's save to do it, is there some console command to get them?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
so i have the mask, he says he needs something else to hide his face, i go into laura's room and the drawer just will not highlight, i can't get the panties at all and no i don't want to use someone's save to do it, is there some console command to get them?
Maybe you just need a little more Rita corruption?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Have you tried when she is not in the room?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
yes, in the morning, in the day still the drawer never highlights, i can tell it's the right drawer cuz it's a different yellow then the others.
Try to buy another mask, sometimes when you leave the game, the items you already buy can be bugged.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Try to buy another mask, sometimes when you leave the game, the items you already buy can be bugged.
yea saw someone had suggested that and tried it, still no joy, even went back to the pc and redid the videochat try that says i need something more.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i have a question ... In the walkthrough you say

(e) Sunday morning go find mom on shower, enter +1 corruption Next Sunday do the same get 27 total corruption point. Go to her room Evening time, see her with a new seetrought lingerie +1 corruption
Go to sleep.
Go to 90 End
What's the next stage because it's not the end of version like everybody know ... thanks

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, i have a question ... In the walkthrough you say

What's the next stage because it's not the end of version like everybody know ... thanks
Please check how many corruption points you have with mom. Look at the table on the bottom of WT.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes