airze

Feb 8, 2018
Why i can't access the beach in max life 2? Where did i do wrong? Why no one help me?
that would be because theres a walk through on the main page and I'm sure it was answered before so you can either use the search at the top of the page or the walk through on the main page

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
how do i open and run chapter 3 I have chapter 1 which works fine since it has the exe file chapter 2 and chapter 3 says its full thing but only seems to be a single file where do i put it at to be able to access it ?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how do i open and run chapter 3 I have chapter 1 which works fine since it has the exe file chapter 2 and chapter 3 says its full thing but only seems to be a single file where do i put it at to be able to access it ?
you seem to have downloaded only the patch for both chapters ...you need to download each full chapter

airze

Feb 8, 2018
if its a (.zip, .7z, or a .rar) you need to use a program like WinRAR, 7zip or many othere to uncompress it to play

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
how do i get the float for the girl who cant swim at the beach ?
I clicked the full download thing but ill try again

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
you seem to have downloaded only the patch for both chapters ...you need to download each full chapter
i clicked the win/linux one not the ones that say patches and it still downloaded just the patch file it seems ? do i place it int he chapter 1 or chapter 2 folder to access those chapters ? or are they all seperate like the chapter 2 standalone one? if so can you link me the actual file location to download chapter 3 ?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i clicked the win/linux one not the ones that say patches and it still downloaded just the patch file it seems ? do i place it int he chapter 1 or chapter 2 folder to access those chapters ? or are they all seperate like the chapter 2 standalone one? if so can you link me the actual file location to download chapter 3 ?
all 3 are standalone the only one that should be downloadable for anything other then ch.3 should be full so as long as you uncompressed them it should all be there but you might have downloaded the patch to add ch.2 events replay for ch.3 witch is why the file was no exe
and they are all on the main page

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
i feel like first version is better... the walkthrough is just more confusing is there something like first version in the third ? i might just skip playing 2 version
(talking about assistance)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes