elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This is a great game, don't know how I missed it. It has a proper long story (even if certain things make no sense). Although I am a little stuck in the last quest. But I'm not giving up (yet...) I will find my briefcase!

Mar 18, 2019
Being a relatively new and casual user of this site it's really great being able to experience something for the first time and look forward to a long continuation and hopefully constant improvement with each new release. As in the chapters.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
So this game tags pregnancy as a thing but none of the chater 1 or 2 from what ive done seems to be a thing even with MC creampie'ing everyone like in a hentai...

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I think I got everything, because when I ask for help everything is done for all characters. However, i still have one box (achievments) that is empty without any character. Is there something going on with that? Did I miss a character somewhere?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
im having a small problems when i go to apartments area and select the top left prostitute its asks for oldvideo playback files but i already have those installed is their a reason why it cant find them ?? even though the old video is installed its a file who is more then 5 gig big.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Who just helps me how to use patch v0.31 to v0.32, plz
I had to get BreeZip for windows 10 from the store after doing so it replaced the file for chapter 3 into a 7z rar file double click it itll open Breezip click the file click extract choose where to extract to then itll extract and youll be able to access it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering what happened since 0.29 version i have not played from some time?? do this game now require a patch to get ic content back or has this been removed completely from this game ? im confused why does this game have ic tag even though it no longer is in the game ?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I have played chapter 1. There is a little content regarding swinging. Other chapters have swinging content or this is it.
swinging? you mean partner sharing or swooping there is some in all 3 chapters but if you have the ntr off in the laptop then you will not get the sense or even in so case's the option to do so but there is very little of it in the first place

Reactions: You know me

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
is Elena the only one who is pregnant in all 3 chapters I havent gotten to chapter 3 yet im just curious and want to know if there are any pregnant scenes or any of the characters like Laura who states she wont be taking the pills...?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes