Undir

May 15, 2019
I just started playing and I am playing remastered chapter 1 I have been trapped after Rita gives you the handjob, the guide says that your aunt is going to visit you at breakfast but she does not visit me at all I have already tried it for 1 week and Nothing, also the event of Laura watching TV never happens, with the mother I already have the options of the massages and with Dominique I already have their options too, I don't know if I'm missing something or the game is bug. And I let my save in case someone can help me

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Heys guys! Does anyone has the same problem that i'm now? I rly don't know what to do! in the 0.31 version,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually, she is anywhere... and then, my game game gets trapped... i cant use the maps icons, i just can skip the night by sleeping with the sisters, do the normal things in the house and can't sleep by clicking on the MC's bed... Anyone can help me? I did every single other quest, but i can't do this! Tnks anyway!

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know what Kuggazer is up to? Not had a release in ages.

I hope they are looking after that little puppy at the new house ;-)

Kuseikuu

Sep 5, 2020
Can you help me with Max's Life 2?
I can't see this part / scenes in the game for more days that pass and the truth is I don't know if it's some kind of bug or what else to do.
The same happens with the Christmas event I can't see it

-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her
-Go kitchen, meet Mom and Aunt, speak, go backyard.
-Meet Rita, Alisia and Laura naked. Have foursome with them
-Go kitchen for lunch, go bathroom, meet Aunt
-Go kitchen
-Go Laura room, meet the three girls and go with them to your room.

Suenos

Nov 27, 2018
Can you help me with Max's Life 2?
I can't see this part / scenes in the game for more days that pass and the truth is I don't know if it's some kind of bug or what else to do.
The same happens with the Christmas event I can't see it

-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Go kitchen, meet Mom and Aunt, speak, go backyard.
-Meet Rita, Alisia and Laura naked. Have foursome with them
-Go kitchen for lunch, go bathroom, meet Aunt
-Go kitchen
-Go Laura room, meet the three girls and go with them to your room.
me too. help this part pls

jackdawxx

Oct 26, 2019
Hello Friends, I play currently the chap 2 and I'm stuck after the church, I follw the walktrough but never seen Daisy go to Dominique's Farm. First night in church i fund the secret passage and maria, but after that Daisy disapear of the church and I can't go in basement (the first nun is behind the passage and if I selct her she said noting to me). Maria launch the quest for replacement of daisy and I find the girls in the park. Now, the walktrought say to find Dominique at the farm but there nobody.
Could you help me? I missed a trigger?
Did you figure this one out mate? im also stuck over here. its annoying as fuck

youra

Jan 15, 2020
Hey guys, I want the Android Chapter 3 full link,
I download from any site, it says ruin, what is the problem?
Pars Error Pack What does this error mean?
Give me a healthy link

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Hello
Can someone tell me how to watch the studio girls after completing rita moves in our house

kintofn

May 6, 2020
hello guys. i need help for aunt cp. 53 does not work, 52 is also stuck. what can I do ? or you can send a save before these steps

V0.19
Common 4
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.

sorry if I didn't write it correctly, English is not my main language

Last edited:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
help, I cant complete the v0.18 quest with the twins. It said you must click air conditioner during day while they arent in their room but I cant click the air conditioner. help pleasee

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can anyone do me a favor and give a quick summary of what to expect in chapters 2 and 3?

I've played chapter one (remastered) and am not sure if I want to go on. MC has built sexual relationships with his mother, sisters, aunt and cousin already. Usually that is the part I'm interested in. Now I have started chapter 2 and it's lacking an in-game hint system, which is a setback already.

It's 5GB, so I guess there's a lot of content, but what to expect? I need some motivation. :)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes