Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Hi,
Any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
    call screen pc2
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.
v0.33 when clicking notebook->help button

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is it possible to avoid the futa/trans character? New to this one so would like to know. Also if you could tell me which character it is so I have a heads up before hand it would be appreciated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to avoid the futa/trans character? New to this one so would like to know. Also if you could tell me which character it is so I have a heads up before hand it would be appreciated.
I'm pretty sure it her from the church, and I'm pretty sure you'll be given the opportunity to avoid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i heard back from a friend apparently it's an infinite loop thing you can't even load it's something Kuggazer needs to fix I have a friend looking into it as well

Oct 27, 2019
new here to max's life. just have a few questions.
do you play parts 1-3 seperate as if each part is its own game? also CH2 says its a standalone..meaning i could do without? and my save from CH1 end game will roll over to CH3? if anyone can answer these id much appreciate it

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
new here to max's life. just have a few questions.
do you play parts 1-3 seperate as if each part is its own game? also CH2 says its a standalone..meaning i could do without? and my save from CH1 end game will roll over to CH3? if anyone can answer these id much appreciate it
Each game is a standalone. The story starts in chapter 1 and goes on from chapter to chapter. 0.33 is also the last version of chapter 3, the next one will be chapter 4 as the game gets bigger and biggger with every update and i takes more time to download the chapters then. So as i remember the savefiles have no connection between the different chapters.

Oct 3, 2019
I'm new as well, so here's my question: I searched the discussion thread for what kind of pregnancy content exists, and I only found that there's an already pregnant character, Elena, that you can bang. So does Kuggazer have plans to allow the MC to impregnate characters? Or is Elena the sole extent of pregnancy content that's going to be present?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I'm new as well, so here's my question: I searched the discussion thread for what kind of pregnancy content exists, and I only found that there's an already pregnant character, Elena, that you can bang. So does Kuggazer have plans to allow the MC to impregnate characters? Or is Elena the sole extent of pregnancy content that's going to be present?
We dont know anything about it. I think sometime it will be part of an update(maybe in chapter 4) but i havent read anything about it freom Kuggazer.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
Will be there......

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes