Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I bought the luxurious lingerie for Alvins mom, but i cant give it to him. It says " I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia". I'm stuck.
I do have the same problem. Does anyone has a solution for this?

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
^^ I am stuck with the same problem as well

Edit: got tired and looked at the code and in console I did `alvin_ntr = 8` and it worked

Last edited:

leodgamer

Oct 10, 2020
You don't have to go to the mall, talk to her in the morning while eating breakfast. And accompany her to do the shopping.
I did all that and I still cant find medikit..when i go to the emma's bathroom it says nothing is here and then brings back to room

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys. So i finally play the ch3 v0.33. Last version i play was the v0.31 so who to say... lot of event with 2 update to play. Most of them fun and exciting at the same time, as always. I finally understand why there are 2 Old Video Pack Act to download. Because now the Old Video Pack Act, give us also the Ch1 and Ch2 sex scene. Really awesome. Also i like the new screen in the game, the help can be accessed more easily and the gallery is now even better structured. A really good job. For now i am at 1/2 of the update and can't wait to continue .
But i need to tell something. There is something off with the text.
I mean lot of time the game do not use the name i use on me MC. The game switch form the name i use to Max a lot of time.

I am the only one who happen this? There is some fix to add to fix this Max thing? Because it makes me lose the immersion of the moment, between the name I have chosen and the Max name that then comes out.

Can someone help me?
Thank you

Last edited:

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
what is this problem please ?
idownload the Old Video Pack Act 1 and Old Video Pack Act 2 but this problem happened

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
So does anyone know if the dev is thinking of making a remastered version of chapter 2?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Everytime i try to extract the part 2 or 3 of the chapter 3 it says that ''You need to extract the previous version of this volume'' But i already have extracted chapter 3 part 1

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes