Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
If you have already opened the console you just have to enter "alvin_ntr = 8" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
Afterwards just close the console (i.e. enter exit) and go to Alvins mom.
i did what you said but nothing happen
can you please show me in a screen shoot what you did in the console ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hello can anyone explain to me why is Chapter 3 in 3 parts? And how come there's another zip file within the rar file?
I think it's to make it a bit easier to download, even if there's an extra step when decompressing it. Not sure about the ones being used, other than Mega having a transfer limit over a period of time, but some file hosts may have file size limits. Just by adding up the file sizes of the 3 parts, that's a 6-7 GB download if done as one big file.

Reactions: levelcap

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
I bought the luxurious lingerie for Alvins mom, but i cant give it to him. It says " I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia". I'm stuck.
can someone please answer and help me with this ?

carotha7560

Mar 11, 2018
I think it's to make it a bit easier to download, even if there's an extra step when decompressing it. Not sure about the ones being used, other than Mega having a transfer limit over a period of time, but some file hosts may have file size limits. Just by adding up the file sizes of the 3 parts, that's a 6-7 GB download if done as one big file.
Thanks for the explanation! although when i unzip just part 1 alone it unzips 6GB of data, does it unzip from all 3 parts automatically or are they 3 zips of 6GB?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the explanation! although when i unzip just part 1 alone it unzips 6GB of data, does it unzip from all 3 parts automatically or are they 3 zips of 6GB?
It should unzip from all three parts automatically. As long as the file names are unchanged and together in the same source folder, that is.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
the problem comes from the
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2\VIDEO\CLUB_ACT2 probably a coding error that prevents the video from launching.
thanks. and where do i put this file ?
and can you please help me with the problem in the post above the one you reply to ?

Jan 28, 2019
At the risk of offending someone with my language?
This game is retarded.

We're talking "shutting off your brain isn't going to do it. Lobotomize yourself with an ice pick through your eye socket, and just maybe your brain will be shut off enough to follow the story."

Despite the not-amazing renders, the game and the girls are good for a fap, but the story, situations, and interactions are so bad that thinking about any of them, in the most limited of contexts, is enough to give yourself a migraine.

"Hi, director of the prison I am serving time in, without ever seeing a lawyer or going to court. I'm like to help two depressed fellow inmates that I have no idea why they are in prison. They miss photographing women naked. Can I call my sister and ask her to visit me, so that they can do a nude photoshoot of her all over prison grounds? I can! Thank you!"

I mean, I get parody, and "sext game that doesn't take itself remotely seriously," and that, unlike some other games, this one is not going for eliciting an emotional connection to characters, or designing a compelling narrative. And so I'm trying, REALLY trying, to accept it for the pure silliness it is and just enjoy it, but I feel like my brain is leaking out my ears every time a new event comes up, and I am, despite myself, once again caught off guard by how ridiculous it is.

Reactions: Newmane
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes