MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
Probably the most underrated game on this site, imo chp 3 and 2 are best. I want to replay the 2nd chapter but will wait until its fixed. Spoiler alert ************************. Does chapter 2 end at max buying the house? or is there any more content?
You can get a few scenes with Natalie but that’s it.

Linyeye

Oct 8, 2021
MSnap,帖子:6716142,会员:3269723 said:
你可以和 Natalie 拍几场戏,但仅此而已。

MSnap,帖子:6716142,会员:3269723 said:
你可以和 Natalie 拍几场戏,但仅此而已。
[/引用]
help me. where shuold I go here

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
Talk to Natalie around the house, but don’t try to push her into situations she’s uncomfortable with until her love reaches 10, then you can touch her but don’t push too far until corruption reaches 20, then do all her scenes and finally sleep with her. There’s no real end card I could find, so that seems to be it.

Reactions: Linyeye

Linyeye

Oct 8, 2021
吨谢谢
MSnap,帖子:6716645,会员:3269723 said:
在房子周围和 Natalie 交谈,但不要试图将她推入她不舒服的情况,直到她的爱达到 10,然后你可以触摸她但不要推得太远,直到腐败达到 20,然后完成她的所有场景,最后和她一起睡。我找不到真正的终结卡,所以似乎就是这样。
[/引用]
MSnap,帖子:6716645,会员:3269723 said:
在房子周围和 Natalie 交谈,但不要试图将她推入她不舒服的情况,直到她的爱达到 10,然后你可以触摸她但不要推得太远,直到腐败达到 20,然后完成她的所有场景,最后和她一起睡。我找不到真正的终结卡,所以似乎就是这样。
[/引用]
我的游戏是ch3.0,但是我找不到ketty的
女式内裤,不知道是什么喜欢去工作室
help me

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :)

I didn't play this game for quite some time.

Question : Do I still need to download the fix for chapter 2 ? Or has the main download file already been fixed for chapter 2 ?

edit : I got my answer. I couldn't advance the church story until I downloaded the fix. So thanks for this fix :)

Last edited:

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
Hi :)

I didn't play this game for quite some time.

Question : Do I still need to download the fix for chapter 2 ? Or has the main download file already been fixed for chapter 2 ?

edit : I got my answer. I couldn't advance the church story until I downloaded the fix. So thanks for this fix :)
Heads up, you might want to reload a save before you went down to the basement, otherwise you might run into problems.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This may be a bit nitpicky but it would be nice if the Chapter 2 "fix" was labeled "nun fix" or something similar to make it perfectly clear what it's for
may save some people time searching through 5+ pages of results for "daisy"

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
im stuck again and this time is not a points problem
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
i had 10 breakfast's and she does not invite aunt and alisia any ideas what can i do ?
I have a problem with chapter 2. I follow the walkthrough and I am stuck at V0.19 Family 3. There should be an event while having breakfast with mom. She should invite aunt and cousin but nothing happens for me. I have the fix from OP before someone asks. The only thing I think can be a problem is that can have not enough LP with Rita cause WT says that at this point I should have 16 and I have only 15 but I don't know where to get it cause as I said I follow the WT so I did everything it said.
have just got into the v019 stuff from chapter 2. have followed the walkthrough completely. when i talk to mom at breakfast she does not invite aunt and alisa. any suggestions. or if someone has a full save itll be greatly appreciated
I too faced the similar problem. But don't worry I finally found out how go past it. Use save editor and turn on Rita's only remaining scene that we didn't clear acc to the walkthrough. It's named something like rita_fs1 (can't remember but yeah it's easy to find also it's the only scene of Rita that's is off(1)). Then also edit rita's corruption lvl to 44. You'll get the event triggered the very next morning.

buff

May 29, 2017
Some busted links there in the OP.... Chapter 1 Mac: All but Nopy are 404, chapter 2 anonfiles is 404, probably others

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Do you have to download 1-3 separately, or if I download latest they're already included?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes