Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
I need help even dough i installed the 1-3 old video pack it still wont let me see the old scene when i got to see them in the gallery why? Help Pls.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I remember dropping it, but what is the current "first" chapter I should start from the beginning? Remake? Original one or whatever?

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
Fot the love of god, how do I find any of these girls. I am supposed to find Nicole, but where is she? There are so many women atm, that you can not find any of them, unless it is cleared by the house they live in. I am gonna abandon this game, unless the dev would be including an exclamation sign, to see the next event(s). After all of this is said, it is a GREAT game, but it became unplayable.

Reactions: delacroix2

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Fot the love of god, how do I find any of these girls. I am supposed to find Nicole, but where is she? There are so many women atm, that you can not find any of them, unless it is cleared by the house they live in. I am gonna abandon this game, unless the dev would be including an exclamation sign, to see the next event(s). After all of this is said, it is a GREAT game, but it became unplayable.
Hi, there's a hint icon that helps you get to the next scene. You don't even need a walkthrough.
In the house, Nicole is next to the cinema, right where Alisia sleeps in.

Cico1965

Jun 1, 2020
I also had trouble finding Nicole, then I found her at the beach on the boat. I hope I was helpful

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.40] [Kuggazer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.78 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 2.46 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 678 MB
Compressed Update Size:432 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please added Nopy server sir. Thank you :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I always forget who the characters are between updates. This game badly needs a screen you can click into that has a photo with name...and maybe even if that character has a quest with a hint. That would make this so much better, IMO.

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
Can the old video pack of act 3 be re-upped on nopy cause all the other links are either broke or download at like 10kb/s

Mar 22, 2020
I'm also in need of the files for chapter 3: OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2.rpa
All the links in the game take you to Act1.

EDIT: sorted, downloading from Nopy link on first page ... doh!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes