Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.40
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files in /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to v0.40

Reactions: Alvero and Sk8587

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
Old Video pack 3 has a weird problem on Nopy (at least for me) at the end of the download it'll immediately start again. Didn't have any issue with pack 1 or 2.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Chapter 3 Black&White i talk to the Mafia boss and they said go and find voice recorder so i look up and it say talk to Shady man in the Park to buy it but when i came he won't sell it and MC go aways
Try going to the tech shop at the mall first and talking to the saleswoman, then go to the shady man.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on the yacht the hint says to talk to everyone I have but it won't change I still have a lot of stuff to unlock but the game won't advance I went through all 9 areas for 5 days and nothing new

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Kuggazer Think I have a little bug/oversight here. On the Yacht in the movie theater, they are showing the movies. But they are showing the NTR off movie instead of the NTR on movie. The movie shown and dialogue should reflect the fact you have NTR on or OFF.
Maybe even what happens at the theater with other character joining in Max, Alisa, Rita. The overall scene just felt off with the NTR option turned on.
Even though I've never considered anything in this game so far actually being NTR with it on anyway.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes