fatalface

Feb 27, 2019
started playing max life again and im stuck at ch2 when mom will invite alisia and aunt.
everytime i eat breakfast with mom, mom didnt invite the 2, even tho i skip to saturday to sleep alisia didnt wake me up.
I've done everything on walkthrough but stuck at that part

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I absolutely loved the latest chapter! Lots of good scenes, and I like that Max is taking Steve under his arm as a mentor. Its become a fun side aspect of the story. But I do have to wonder why the dev added in all of those guest rooms on the yacht and never had any scenes take place in them, or even allowed the player to enter any of them. I kept expecting more content, but it never came. I guess he's setting it up for later on, hopefully.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
for some reason i just can download rpa files from mega, would be very usefull if you can upload part 3 there too, please.

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
I like this game and I'm almost at chapter 4, but on occasions, I would tremble from anger, fantasising about beating the living shit out of the developper, when I'm going left and right for shit quests and having to click everywhere on the screen, wondering where to go ,I needed to express that, sorry. Without a walkthrough, get ready to get ripped a new one if you don't have an anger stroke first. Or maybe it's just me

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Chapter 3 is bugged when starting on the Sophia NTR route.
After Max buys the Luxurious Lingerie and tries to give it to Sophia, the game says "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin.."
Then when clicking on Alvin's door, the game says " I'll let him rest. And I still have to buy the present for Sophia."
So it's clearly a bug. If someone has a fix for this or a save just after this event, it would be much appreciated.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
After Max buys the Luxurious Lingerie and tries to give it to Sophia, the game says "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin.."
Then when clicking on Alvin's door, the game says " I'll let him rest. And I still have to buy the present for Sophia."
So it's clearly a bug. If someone has a fix for this or a save just after this event, it would be much appreciated.
There might be another quest that you have to finish first. That will happen from time to time, without the game telling you. If there are any other hints available, I'd try those and then come back.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
It sucks but try to do the other steps the guide tells you to do. Also try talking to Alvin’s sister or mother. If you’re where I think you are, I think you need to talk to his sister to start that quest.

Reactions: bulbor

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Loganfin Boldano - Thanks for replying!
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, the non-NTR path progresses without a problem. It would seem more people than me are having this problem, found 5-6 posts earlier with same issue, but no solution.
Game seems to break after buying the Luxurious Lingerie. Sophia is supposed to accept said Lingerie, which should trigger a scene, which doesn't happen.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Loganfin Boldano - Thanks for replying!
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, the non-NTR path progresses without a problem. It would seem more people than me are having this problem, found 5-6 posts earlier with same issue, but no solution.
Game seems to break after buying the Luxurious Lingerie. Sophia is supposed to accept said Lingerie, which should trigger a scene, which doesn't happen.
I'm honestly not sure. Its been a while since I played through that part and I don't really remember.

Reactions: bulbor

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
In ch4 after the scene with ria his sister which talks about some girl name Maeve the hint system is not showing anything it say that's all for now... Can anyone help?

Reactions: kaze32
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes