Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
And that doesn't change the fact that I downloaded chapters 1 and 2 separately and don't want to have to spend hours playing them to unlock everything.
I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing you on this, but the game mostly works in a way that the scenes happen as you go. So the only real way to fully enjoy it is to go through, step by step. Even with a full save, you can't go back and see everything that happens along the way. Basically, its the highlights.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
And that doesn't change the fact that I downloaded chapters 1 and 2 separately and don't want to have to spend hours playing them to unlock everything.
If you download chapter 4 and then all of the videopacks, you’ll be able to view the previous chapter’s scenes in the gallery.

spheal

May 19, 2018
is there any way to change the name of the protagonist ??? I personally do not like that this style of games where you can not change the name of your character

Reactions: Agent Abide

chief_lord

Apr 27, 2020
I'm stuck on chapter 3, the hint system just says "Go to her! Run!" I have no idea who it's talking about, it's the only hint that i have at the moment. Can someone please help?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm stuck on chapter 3, the hint system just says "Go to her! Run!" I have no idea who it's talking about, it's the only hint that i have at the moment. Can someone please help?
I could never figure that out. The good news is that you're at the VERY end of chapter 3, and Chapter 4 starts almost immediately after that. You'll be able to understand it.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Try going to the beach/docks. If you are at the very end of chapter 3 then you should be looking for Nicole.

Sep 24, 2020
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.40] [Kuggazer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.78 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 2.46 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 678 MB
Compressed Update Size:432 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Link Mega broken please fix

Sep 24, 2020
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 2.46 GB MEGA

Compressed Update Size:432 MB MEGA

Please add new link pixeldrain or workupload
Link Mega dead
Link mixdrop very slow speed
Thanks techstar

Sep 24, 2020

Developer:

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 2.46 GB
- - - -

Compressed Update Size:432 MB
- -

Heri121990, I did test pixeldrain, but keep on having issue and workupload got limit of 2GB.
I added more mirror for you and hope 1 of them will suit you.
View attachment 1492021
Thanks Techstar

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. I reached chapter 4 yacht scene. I got the 2nd movie scene but it seems that there is no more to do there. Is this version finshed after that scene?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes