Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Chapter 3 Black&White i talk to the Mafia boss and they said go and find voice recorder so i look up and it say talk to Shady man in the Park to buy it but when i came he won't sell it and MC go aways
so... there is no ntr?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Some women on a very few occassions have sex with other men (mostly in chapter 3 and 4). No jealousy though. More like swinging.
All of which the MC could have stopped or not initiated if he wanted to. NTR is the wrong word for it. But people get very anal about sharing of any kind. So devs use NTR as a blanket statement regarding any Penis going anywhere that's not the MC's for any reason. Even if it's a wife fucking her husband. Just the MC being present, it's NTR for the wife fucking her husband just because the MC is not. I've seen all kinds of crying about this stuff and when you call it out your comment gets deleted.

Last edited:

Owltreats

Oct 23, 2021
I know this has been asked before but I can't find an answer anywhere. I can't get the Santa hat on the PC in chapter 1. As far as I can tell I've done everything except the mother isn't actually naked when she sleeps, so maybe that's the issue? But I've gone to sleep with her a ton of times so idk what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thank you

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Where does Janice live, can't find her office?
Also where are Steve and thiago?
Is Thiago the other nerd that you meet earlier? They are working with the milf that they were spying on earlier. Her house is “Martha’s home” on the left side of the map. If she’s not at the front door go into the garage and click the hatch door on the floor.

I forget all of her route but Janice is probably either in the Twin’s home or Black and White’s restaurant.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Has anyone been able to successfully download the Act 3 Old Video Pack RPA from Nopy? Have tried multiple times and it keeps error-ing out at the end, even when I used a download manager (JDownloader2) - it gets to 99.87%, and then fails and shows status of possible host problem.

Aug 31, 2021

Has anyone been able to successfully download the Act 3 Old Video Pack RPA from Nopy? Have tried multiple times and it keeps error-ing out at the end, even when I used a download manager (JDownloader2) - it gets to 99.87%, and then fails and shows status of possible host problem.
I have downloaded without problems.

Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.40] savegame

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Ah, maybe the file is corrupted on the NA server or something. Switched my Nopy preferences to use the EU servers for both file and cache servers, and that seems to have worked.

jrekid

May 25, 2018
Chapter 4 question. How do you start the lunch with Maya? All its saying is that you were invited to the date but she's not in the home and I haven't been able to trigger anything in any of the locations regardless of the day or time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

Lord Grim

Nov 25, 2017
Chapter 4 question. How do you start the lunch with Maya? All its saying is that you were invited to the date but she's not in the home and I haven't been able to trigger anything in any of the locations regardless of the day or time.
Just before entering into Janice's bedroom (the mother) on the 2nd floo there is a balcony to the right... Weirdly you can access the backyard from there.

Reactions: jrekid
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes