Archmango

Sep 2, 2018
Are you able to go talk to the Policewoman in her home at night? That's the start of the new content.
Talking to Brenda at night plays an old clip. Going to Paulina afterward that skips to a naked Max with 2 girls but no scene. I have DL the game from 3 different sites and its all the same.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Talking to Brenda at night plays an old clip. Going to Paulina afterward that skips to a naked Max with 2 girls but no scene. I have DL the game from 3 different sites and its all the same.
That's strange, but from Satimosxxx's post, you may just need to reboot the game? What does the in game walkthrough tell you? Are you going to Brenda's house at night and not evening?

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i need help i stuck with the chapter 2 Daisy role im hide and find the secret about the church but the next day i talk to the nun and she say hi and end right there Daisy disappear like she never been there and the head nun i can do stuff with her that all oh yeah Dominique also disappear too can't find her anywhere

Last edited:

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
FUCK YA, somebody fixed the video pack 3 download link, don't have to use the ones that take a week. nopy.to be best download waifu.

There is also this toggle screen when you click the laptop. You can turn off/on all the stuff you want.

1634911616988.png

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes