Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
is it me or chapter 2 is really a turn off, almost all of the character face is changed (yes i understand its because the prison arc), but do you need to change it drastically? really loving the chapter one because the story,progress,animation and face is really matched the personality, and now in chapter 2 feel like you start a new story with different character making the game feel unrelateable with the first chapter. Im not sure gonna continue this series because of it, anyway good luck on this project, really appreciate it.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
Hey all, Act 3 crashes when I open my inventory with the camera for the gym(?) in it. Any ideas?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
is it me or chapter 2 is really a turn off, almost all of the character face is changed (yes i understand its because the prison arc), but do you need to change it drastically? really loving the chapter one because the story,progress,animation and face is really matched the personality, and now in chapter 2 feel like you start a new story with different character making the game feel unrelateable with the first chapter. Im not sure gonna continue this series because of it, anyway good luck on this project, really appreciate it.
I think that if you stick with it, you'll really enjoy it. IMO, the game gets progressively better through CH2 and CH3. Bigger and more fun.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
ok, so Ch.3, "talk to Rita" WHERE? I have stalked that bitch and talked to her everywhere I can find her!! And "you should caught amy... you know... while she is in the bathroom..." WHEN?! I have been stalking the bathroom at Susan Home for days upon days and other than when Amy and Susan bath, nothing. And the icing in the cake . . . this is all that shows in the Virtual Assistant. So, if anyone can help (probably showing what an idiot I am for missing it) and tell me when/where to go for these, that would be wonderful, I'll name my first born child after you . . . or maybe a hamster??

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone. First playthrough and I'm stuck in Chapter 2. I followed the walkthrough and have all the girls love/corruption points as the walkthrough says they should be but I'm not getting an ending? Am I missing something in the walkthrough ? Please help

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm still waiting to get someone pregnant, even if it's just the mayor's wife which is story related. Come on :BootyTime:

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, please help: I can't find energy drinks at the market just crossed off popcorn

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry, can somebody post a different link for the walkthrough for chapter 4? since it's not accessible via chrome from where I'm at ex. mediafire
thanks

Jinzo_

Mar 22, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Unlucky, there are no peers

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Unlucky, there are no peers
You'll have to check if your client is whitelisted, they're listed here ->
I reccomend qbitorrent if you need to change clients. Keep me posted if you continue to have issues afterwards.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Stuck at the Guide Saying Talk To Rita Chapter 4...
Don't talk to her in her office but rather go to the Theater Room she's there
LOL

Last edited:

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Stuck on ch.3 where the walkthrough says "Day>Talk to Natalie/Emma in the sauna" for the second time. No matter what day I try, they're never there?

Edit: They show up on Saturdays

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes