Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wow...searching for "avoidable" gave 7 pages results and every post was "is ntr avoidable" and "yes there is even a switch for it"...however, i didnt find an answer to my second question, is that futa stuff avoidable too? And my third question since bukkake is not actually sharing or ntr, but still disgusting as fuck, is that avoidable as well?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Wow...searching for "avoidable" gave 7 pages results and every post was "is ntr avoidable" and "yes there is even a switch for it"...however, i didnt find an answer to my second question, is that futa stuff avoidable too? And my third question since bukkake is not actually sharing or ntr, but still disgusting as fuck, is that avoidable as well?
No

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I lost touch with this game many years ago. Is the incest central? story going anywhere or are updates just piling on side-stories with unrelated characters with no [COMPLETED] moment in sight, inevitably going towards that sad [ABANDONED] moment?

Reactions: Loganfin

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So was Chapter 2 ever updated? Chapter 1 remastered was so comfy to play through then Chapter 2 has that real slog feel. Never even got to Chapter 3

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I lost touch with this game many years ago. Is the incest central? story going anywhere or are updates just piling on side-stories with unrelated characters with no [COMPLETED] moment in sight, inevitably going towards that sad [ABANDONED] moment?
The incest is central at the start. Then Max gradually becomes more and more confident, and more and more physically fit as it goes on, and expands to extended family, neighbors, friends, and then the whole damn city, lol. Its a lot of fun. I have no idea whether the dev has a long term end or not, but I hope not. The story is a lot of fun, and keeps getting bigger and bolder as it builds. Its almost never a let down.

The sex with family members never ends, it just becomes part of the larger whole.

Reactions: Boldano

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
How do you get the old video packs to work, when I try to watch the replays in the gallery it say I need to download the rpa file but the file is already in the games folder
You replace the file that's already there. It's a placeholder. (Check out the differences in file sizes.)

Mariozzax

Jan 16, 2020
am I missing something? when i use the ingame helper it says ( thats it for now ). anyone else is having this problem? i am talking about the latest update ch4 0.43
i had the same issue with 0.42 if i remember correctly

Reactions: gadu2121

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
another milking machine that will never reach it's end, or , maybe yes but with tons of things unfinished, i m so happy i never pledged to any game like this one... superpowered and corruption are 2 good examples

• Angry
Reactions: hobobobb and C4yu

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
So how's the corruption in this game? is it a side thing, or do the girls eventually start dressing more slutty and the works?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
The incest is central at the start. Then Max gradually becomes more and more confident, and more and more physically fit as it goes on, and expands to extended family, neighbors, friends, and then the whole damn city, lol. Its a lot of fun. I have no idea whether the dev has a long term end or not, but I hope not. The story is a lot of fun, and keeps getting bigger and bolder as it builds. Its almost never a let down.
Thanks for the info.

The sex with family members never ends, it just becomes part of the larger whole.
Do you mean that you can replay scenes or that he keeps adding incest content? It's a lot of effort to add both good incest content constantly as well as new unrelated content.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for the info.

Do you mean that you can replay scenes or that he keeps adding incest content? It's a lot of effort to add both good incest content constantly as well as new unrelated content.
Yes, you can both replay the old scenes and new ones are added. The number of new scenes with the original family gets smaller as time goes on, but new ones still happen. And they gradually add more family members as well, who at different times become one of the focuses of that section of the game.

The game is enormous. The current update features replayable scenes featuring 72 different female characters, and at least half of those had a story segment somewhere along the way that focused on them. Others were part of a group. And then there are many more characters who were only in a scene or two along the way, so they don't get the character card and replay feature. Certainly well over 100 total.

Reactions: manneychin

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Yes and Yes. Thru each chapter, more members of the fam get added while also adding new non-family girls into the fray at the same time. Also with Chp 3 & 4, you can download addon files that allow you to replay scenes from the prior chapters, tho the size of those files can get pretty big. Once you play thru Chps 1-3, you can just delete those, download their video addon files, and add them into Chp.4 so that you get every scene in one game.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
You replace the file that's already there. It's a placeholder. (Check out the differences in file sizes.)
I think what they mean is they did replace them, im having the same issue, I replaced them yet the video replays still say you need the add on packs. They are not functioning properly. Also I noticed packs 1 and 2 worked fine in the last chapter , but when i tossed them into the latest chapter they stopped working, so i tried redownloading the packs again, this time they were named differently, all the underscore ( _ ) were removed from the name, but still dont work.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes