LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Anybody know where can i find Ellie's house at? Nobody answered the others who asked this so far
RIP
Edit:
nvm I found her at school, but if you wanna interact with her, should skip the day until she's already in Paulina's house

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
does each chapter have to be downloaded separately? is there no function in the future for chapter 5 so that it can be a package with chapters 1 & 4?

carl_edma123

Dec 2, 2018
HOW THE HELL AM I GOIN TO OPEN THIS FILE ITS SAYS insert a disk with this volume and press ok .
THE FUCK AM I GOIN ESXTRACT THIS FILE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: my5tyfixx

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys,
I'm in chp. 3... Agree the party ir sex party. You go to the Twins to fuck Maya and after that os done, what to do? The assistent Telles two things:" Go to get! Run!" Run to who?
And the other thing is: "You should talk to Black..." That's the guy in the gym right? Or not?
Thanks to anyone who would help!!!

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Hey sorry for asking but how much Futa and NTR content is in the game? Really enjoy both so I would love to give this a try.

solby

May 19, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.42
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
Updated due to some choice button issues

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega
Update 0.43❤

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi folks. The drive I had this game on finally died :cry:
Would some kind soul mind giving me a list & links of everything I need to play the game from the beginning til now? (including walkthrough/cheat/inc mods, etc) (using PC)

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Would some kind soul mind giving me a list & links of everything I need to play the game from the beginning til now? (including walkthrough/cheat/inc mods, etc) (using PC)
Reading opening post (first page could help)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Reading opening post (first page could help)
Ha - yeah, I know - I wanted to avoid doubling up on anything / missing anything out
Also wanted any walkthrough/cheat/inc mods, etc
And what about Ch4 (getting the latest download for that lets me do Ch4 from the start?)

Sorry for obvious/silly questions - I have a terrible memory & having to keep track of many different games that are (often enough) setup very differently (some use the same 'file-update' all the way through / some have several parts/chapters / and some do this but eventually put it all back into one download) I tend to forget which one does which half the time :oops::rolleyes:
(I usually keep a few previous versions (incase new DL is buggy) but am always worried I'll forget & delete parts that I actually need to keep - like with Max's Life or Rebirth)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
All download links for the main games are in the OP.
For chapter 1 you download the version in the spoiler:
1655984042725.png
Don't think there're any mods for the remastered version around. There's an ingame helper, but you've to find one of the models first. (I made a post with screenshots here)

For chapter 2 you download the version in the spoiler:
1655984151594.png
There's a cheatmod available here (don't use the chapter 1 mod from there, it's not compatible with the remaster and the chapter 3 one is out of date...)
You definitely have to install the nunfix from here or otherwise you will have some issues during the 0.19 (at the church) content of the game...

For chapter 3 you download all three parts from the spoiler to the same directory:
1655984344940.png
If you play the NTR path there was an issue some time ago and I made an unofficial fix, which can be found here. (Not 100% sure if this is still needed haven't played Chapter 3 in quite some time...)

For chapter 4 you just have to download the version from the op:
1655984619841.png

There's also a spoiler with the old videopacks. The videopacks for Act 1 & Act 2 work for chapter 3. And all 3 work in chapter 4. (They include the old events from the previous chapters, so you can watch them in the gallery...)

1655984674683.png

For walkthroughs, there's a hint system in Chapter 1 remastered, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4. (I don't think the full original walkthroughs aren't available anywhere).
For chapter 2 you could use this ... (The chapter 1 & 3 parts are out of date...)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.22] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.93GB

Download PC (1.97GB): MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why is the game patch even 0.21? is there something wrong ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes