Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
One of the characters that Max has a relationship is pregnant when he meets her. I believe that's actually it, to this point. I've been hoping that eventually, Max gets to knock up a few of the girls.
A tiny bit of dialogue from Nicole and Rita both kind of tease eventual pregnancy maybe? I know a long time ago the dev mentioned somewhere on this thread that pregnancy will be eventual end game content, I hope that's still the plan.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 663867

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-05-19
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 0.43
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

All chapters are standalone games. Saves are not carried over.
New players should start with Chapter 1.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac
(v0.42): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras:

Extras: Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 - - CH.3 0.31 Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Ch4 walkthrough - Game Hint - Fan Sign

Video Pack Act 1-3
gnadudu thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 663810 View attachment 663815 View attachment 663828 View attachment 663830 View attachment 663833 View attachment 663839 View attachment 663840 View attachment 663841 View attachment 663842 View attachment 663845 View attachment 663846 View attachment 663847 View attachment 663849
Can anyone give me location of all the VA in the game?

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
does this just slowly devolve into a shareing or ntr game. cuz i dont want either. was already mad about the aunt becoming a stripper. then shes been dating someone for a while . now i have to share elena as well. im at ch 2 v.21 i think

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
does this just slowly devolve into a shareing or ntr game. cuz i dont want either. was already mad about the aunt becoming a stripper. then shes been dating someone for a while . now i have to share elena as well. im at ch 2 v.21 i think
I forget if there's an option for it in chapter 2 but in chapters three and four you can turn NTR/sharing on and off at will in the quick menu. If you turn it off it completely changes the story, not just omitting certain scenes. For chapter 2 check the computer in your room to see if there's a switch.

As for the aunt you eventually make her the manager of the strip club to get her out of stripping. You also never see the other man your aunt is talking about. I don't remember if he even exists or if your aunt is just lying about seeing someone.

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
I forget if there's an option for it in chapter 2 but in chapters three and four you can turn NTR/sharing on and off at will in the quick menu. If you turn it off it completely changes the story, not just omitting certain scenes. For chapter 2 check the computer in your room to see if there's a switch.

As for the aunt you eventually make her the manager of the strip club to get her out of stripping. You also never see the other man your aunt is talking about. I don't remember if he even exists or if your aunt is just lying about seeing someone.
thanks and you do see him you just expose him as a cheater. i refuse to get thoselast 3 points wit elena that envovle sharing her. i guess ill still try 3 if thts how it works

Reactions: Boldano

Greed.Seed

Jan 10, 2020
Where to find actors for rita? Was trying to talk with everyone in Gym at first - Nope. Found in Walktrought that you need to talk with her in h.morning>shop>church>gym but not working, what im doing wrong?

Okay, i found what was wrong.

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Where to find actors for rita? Was trying to talk with everyone in Gym at first - Nope. Found in Walktrought that you need to talk with her in h.morning>shop>church>gym but not working, what im doing wrong?
I remember having the exact same problem as you, but I don't remember how I got through it. Have you tried talking to the hobo in the park at night? He's one of the actors for a few of the movies, but not sure which ones.

Also try the gym at different times of the day or see if you can find the large black lifter anywhere else in town, he's one of the other actors.

When you say church do you mean the basement sex chamber part? I vaguely remember getting one of her slaves for a movie too.

Reactions: Greed.Seed

Greed.Seed

Jan 10, 2020
I remember having the exact same problem as you, but I don't remember how I got through it. Have you tried talking to the hobo in the park at night? He's one of the actors for a few of the movies, but not sure which ones.

Also try the gym at different times of the day or see if you can find the large black lifter anywhere else in town, he's one of the other actors.

When you say church do you mean the basement sex chamber part? I vaguely remember getting one of her slaves for a movie too.
There was quest to find a part of sex-machine, after this one you can do actors part. But still thank you!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes