Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
help please the walkthrough said to help Emma until i have 10LP with her but it does not pass 3 what to do :cry:

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Hello everyone !

I have a problem in chapter 3. I'm at the 0.26 part when we can choose between Sophia ntr route and normal route.
I choosed ntr route and when i have to go back to her house to give her the luxurious lingerie that i bought at the sex shop, it say "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin".
So i go to him and it say "I'll let him rest. And I still have to go and buy the present for Sophia.."

the event doesnt want to start....:(

Reactions: Sephique

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
All the CH 3 dowhload files thru Mega are fucked up. When you go to uncompress them they get an error at 45% complete.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Finally got CH 3. No longer have access to see girls love points or corruption points, cant see achievements ... I was really into CH 2 but CH 3 is total crap. Someone needs to make a mod for CH 3 that makes it play like CH 2

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
where is the v0.44
There is a torrent available for more than a week and nobody wants to share the torrent file here on this board.
I don't want to register on this well-known site because I already receive more spam than I would like.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
There is a torrent available for more than a week and nobody wants to share the torrent file here on this board.
I don't want to register on this well-known site because I already receive more spam than I would like.
You create a fake account by registering on rpdl which doesn't require to add an email address (so you won't get any spam... ^^)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes