Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
This game is getting infuriating.

1. In v.26, trying to do the Sophia NTR route. Everything in the WT prior to that is DONE, but I cannot give the lingerie to Sophie even tho it shows in my inventory.
2. In v.26 the Erika route, I go to the Sex Toy store and the clerk has no dialog, just wanting to sell me stuff (no battery), I go to the Electronics store and get the same thing. I go to the park and the homeless dude does not want to talk to me, so that route is closed.
3. In v.27, Natalie and Emma are no longer going to the Sauna, so that route is closed to me.

In short, every path is getting fucked over because of some hidden conditions that I cant find. The VA is telling me to Talk to Alvin (1 above blocks it), acquire the nightclub (3 above blocks it), talk to Natalie and Emma in the sauna (3 above), do something for Maya on Sat (not blocked yet), talk to Amy (WT says no more actions for her), look for a battery for the device (item 2 blocks)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

1. In v.26, trying to do the Sophia NTR route. Everything in the WT prior to that is DONE, but I cannot give the lingerie to Sophie even tho it shows in my inventory.
2. In v.26 the Erika route, I go to the Sex Toy store and the clerk has no dialog, just wanting to sell me stuff (no battery), I go to the Electronics store and get the same thing. I go to the park and the homeless dude does not want to talk to me, so that route is closed.
3. In v.27, Natalie and Emma are no longer going to the Sauna, so that route is closed to me.

In short, every path is getting fucked over because of some hidden conditions that I cant find. The VA is telling me to Talk to Alvin (1 above blocks it), acquire the nightclub (3 above blocks it), talk to Natalie and Emma in the sauna (3 above), do something for Maya on Sat (not blocked yet), talk to Amy (WT says no more actions for her), look for a battery for the device (item 2 blocks)
It can be but the payoff is eventually worth it.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Is there actually incest content for this game? It says so in the description but there does not seem to be an option in game.

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
Please help me. I'm stuck in the game and can't complete the task. I need to talk to Susan, but she works at a Yakuza bar. To get to the Yakuza bar, I need to talk to Janice, who is sitting in the Jacuzzi and does not come out. What should I do???

Zapv

Dec 4, 2020
In the new version of the game, there is a problem with the NTR content for Steve. Setting enabled but animations not showing
upd.
All scenes are in place, it's just that in this update old renders are duplicated between animations.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Can someone post the End of Ch4 0.44 Save file? I skipped past the save point.

The lack of Autosave is a real bummer.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020

Yes, I've encountered problems like that, too.
I had to search for switches with 0x52_URM.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
humm..so from this update the real ntr (cheating and feelings for another )starts and not just sharing. Too bad I activated the ntr just for sharing scenes.
From now on I’ll leave it off.

Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes