CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I need some more info regarding NTR. I just play the game (Chapter 1) & there are switch for NTR. So can we avoid the NTR without disable it?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
There is no NTR. Just sharing, tagged as NTR.
If you switch off the NTR it nevers happen.
I mean yes if we switch off the NTR never happen but what if switch ON? NTR happen and can we avoid it?
Plus, NTR is part of main story or it only optional?

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Just wondering, since the author state that each chapter is a "seperate game", what does this mean? is it gonna be totally new girl / new place/ MC and progress every chapter? if i finish 1 chapter means it the end of that chapter and all it character and the next chapter will abandon all the girls/story/plot to create new one?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Just wondering, since the author state that each chapter is a "seperate game", what does this mean? is it gonna be totally new girl / new place/ MC and progress every chapter? if i finish 1 chapter means it the end of that chapter and all it character and the next chapter will abandon all the girls/story/plot to create new one?
More likely same girl & MC but different story. Plus each chapter seem likely continues of MC relationship with the girls

cuddles

Feb 14, 2019
You need to start forem chapter 1 if you want to start all relationships from the point where MC doesn't know anyone. Otherwise you miss the all point of the game

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
You need to start forem chapter 1 if you want to start all relationships from the point where MC doesn't know anyone. Otherwise you miss the all point of the game
More likely same girl & MC but different story. Plus each chapter seem likely continues of MC relationship with the girls
Alright ty for the help, i never play the game before so i definitely have to start from chapter 1

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I mean yes if we switch off the NTR never happen but what if switch ON? NTR happen and can we avoid it?
Once again, it's pure sharing. But yes, game ask you if you want to see the scene or not (as for chap 1 remake)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
One thing that has been bothering me about the latest updates is that if feels like less and less care is being given to the non-sharing path.
It used to be that for every sharing scene, there was an equivalent non-sharing scene so it felt like both paths were equaly viable. Nowdays, if you play with NTR off, you're basically just missing out on scenes.

On Ch 1 to 3, you can choose on each individual scene if you keep NTR on. On Ch 4, that feature has been removed, if you keep NTR on, it will automatically go to the sharing scene. I think the reason is because sharing has become so much more prevalent, with whole storylines dedicated to it, so it would be difficult for things to make sense if you keep going back and fourth.

As for how big a part of the main story it is, it once again depends on the chapters. Like I said, in the first couple of chapters, both ways feel viable, sharing is an option that shows up now and then. Nowdays, you can technically still avoid sharing the main girls (you'll still share some random girls), but the game is actually more about cousin Steve than Max. The "NTR" path is certainly the intended story.

Keep in mind that by chapter 4, the game is pure debauchery, with nudist cruises, orgies, sex games and so on. So regardless if you have the girls actually fuck anyone other than Max or not, they'll still turn exibitionist sluts anyway. Plus, like the other guy said, no one is getting their feelings hurt here, so it's not actually NTR. Everything is with Max's knowledge and consent if you choose to share.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there everyone

just wanted to ask anyone who already finished the latest update for the game..

we're now on Ch 4 v 0.44

Is it just me or the new scenes here for v 0.44 are not included in the gallery? Because this latest update brought a lot of new scenes..
the only one I could see that got updated was the continuation of the games in the yacht, located in the various scenes section of the gallery..
and that's about it.

there are new scenes with Josie, Mom, 2nd Aunt, Nicole, Laura, Elena, Alisia
then Corinne and Jessica who somehow is not in the gallery? they have scenes too, in fact Jessica had a foursome with Max, Steve and Junior..

but when I finished the game til the end of v 0.44, to my surprise
my gallery got never updated for the rest of these characters I've mentioned..

in fact, I use the gallery as a guide as to how many new scenes for an update I could be expecting,
as new scenes are showed of course with a lock at the start of playing a new update..

so I was wondering if this is how it is? and if it's the same with you guys as well.
or is it that I may have missed out on something like an announcement or advisory from the game dev about how v 0.44 is going to be these days,
OR..
that my copy of the game is bugged?

would really appreciate some intel on this.

thanks guys =)

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi there everyone

just wanted to ask anyone who already finished the latest update for the game..

we're now on Ch 4 v 0.44

Is it just me or the new scenes here for v 0.44 are not included in the gallery? Because this latest update brought a lot of new scenes..
the only one I could see that got updated was the continuation of the games in the yacht, located in the various scenes section of the gallery..
and that's about it.

there are new scenes with Josie, Mom, 2nd Aunt, Nicole, Laura, Elena, Alisia
then Corinne and Jessica who somehow is not in the gallery? they have scenes too, in fact Jessica had a foursome with Max, Steve and Junior..

but when I finished the game til the end of v 0.44, to my surprise
my gallery got never updated for the rest of these characters I've mentioned..

in fact, I use the gallery as a guide as to how many new scenes for an update I could be expecting,
as new scenes are showed of course with a lock at the start of playing a new update..

so I was wondering if this is how it is? and if it's the same with you guys as well.
or is it that I may have missed out on something like an announcement or advisory from the game dev about how v 0.44 is going to be these days,
OR..
that my copy of the game is bugged?

would really appreciate some intel on this.

thanks guys =)
How can you see if it's updated ? At the end of the udpate, you're going directly to the main menu and not to your room with the PC. So you can't see the gallery in this update.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
why are the scenes on the boat in the Gallery ?
or am i missing something ? scenes from previous update on the boat are also not there in the gallery

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is no NTR. Just sharing, tagged as NTR.
If you switch off the NTR it nevers happen.
Its no more like that. Now the game is full NTR. And you can see it, when you go to fuck Josie in the Gym.
During the sex scene with Josie, the mc's mother come in and after some talk, she go away to do the shower in another room. Here if you do not have NTR off, Stevie come in and they fuck... whitout Max choice (i mean Max do not see it. The mother do the choice and this is not shared! This is NTR... so who share is if Max is not there?

For me fortune i play the intere game with NTR off. But when i see Stevie in the bathroom with the MC's mother... my excitement has totally dropped. Ok the author did not make anything happen if you have the switch on off, but he was clear what would happen. Thankfully till now the game canonical do not have NTR. But you need to set NTR off anyway. But anyway these parts are now there and they happen.

For the new player: If you do not like NTR. PLAY WITH THE SWITCH OFF! Because you can understand very well who happen!

Kuggazer if i can give you an advice... because ppl like me who use NTR off and play form the day one of you first chapter... we are not stupid ( I don't write it to complain, or to be angry).
I hope that the next time, scene like Stevie and MC's mother or any women in the game are not so obvious when they need to fuck with other male. You could very well let the MC's mother speak alone next time, without Stevie going into the bathroom! Because as i say... only dumb people, do not understand what's going on there. Yeah as i say i had NTR off, but the things was so clear there, that we do not need a mage to understand the things. Please next time, if you can... avoid totally to show any male in that kinds of scene.

Also i play the intere update, but not all the scene go in the gallery. And before ppl say... how you see the gallery after the end of the update. You can just watch the gallery every time you finish an event. And you can just save before the game update end so if you wanna fap, you can do it there. Just watching the gallery. Or replay the last save to the end.
Every time you do a scene, that scene end up in the gallery. And as i say the game do not update the gallery.
I do this with every version. Every time i finish something i look in the gallery. And with this update the gallery look incomplete.
They do not only not show the scene, but there are no scene in the woman gallery.
Example Joise. If you go there the Josie page have no scene locked nothing in. Also MC's mother, the game show all the old gallery, but not the new scene play in this version and so on for every women this update have.

Edit 1
Before I forget , I had the Pissing off.
But during Natalie wheel event... the game show the intere pissing scene! And as i say... i set Pissing off! So i do not wanna see that scene...
I think is just a bug. So there the game need a fix too.

Thank you for the update, as i say you do better at every update. But please! Next time do not make the NTR scene so obvious if ppl use NTR off.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes