Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
is there i patch ?
and i cant hear sounds in game is that my problem only ?
or no sound ?
The game do not need incest patch. If i remember correctly, at the start of the game, you can choice they relationship.
I remember that when i start chapter 1 i set mom/sis and so on.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i just started and nope there is no choice or i am blind :D
Strange have you start the chapter 1? But i think you can do it also on chapter 2.
I try to start chapter 1 the game start already with incest. But strangely i cant change the MC's name... And i try to understand why... but cant find anything... Perhaps because i have the chapter 1 and not the remastered...
I need to see the remastered and see if the things there are the same... otherwise I hope someone can answer both you and me now XD

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i just started and nope there is no choice or i am blind :D
Ok sorry to all, if i made a new post after the other, but i do not know if edit the old one, the site would have warned you again.
So as i say i download the Chapter 1 remastered. And start it just now.
I can say you that at the start of the game, the game ask you a few things.

If you wanna active or not NTR
If you wanna active or not pissing
Then the game start and ask you what's MC name?
After tell you that woman who wake me up, she is... and you can write there Mom
After the game recognize you answer and set the game in incest mode.

You need to download as i say Chapter 1 Remastered!
Let's see if i can do it there:

Chapter 1 Remastered
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

This is the chapter 1 remastered

Reactions: Csomi

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Its no more like that. Now the game is full NTR. And you can see it, when you go to fuck Josie in the Gym.
During the sex scene with Josie, the mc's mother come in and after some talk, she go away to do the shower in another room. Here if you do not have NTR off, Stevie come in and they fuck... whitout Max choice (i mean Max do not see it. The mother do the choice and this is not shared! This is NTR... so who share is if Max is not there?

For me fortune i play the intere game with NTR off. But when i see Stevie in the bathroom with the MC's mother... my excitement has totally dropped. Ok the author did not make anything happen if you have the switch on off, but he was clear what would happen. Thankfully till now the game canonical do not have NTR. But you need to set NTR off anyway. But anyway these parts are now there and they happen.

For the new player: If you do not like NTR. PLAY WITH THE SWITCH OFF! Because you can understand very well who happen!

Kuggazer if i can give you an advice... because ppl like me who use NTR off and play form the day one of you first chapter... we are not stupid ( I don't write it to complain, or to be angry).
I hope that the next time, scene like Stevie and MC's mother or any women in the game are not so obvious when they need to fuck with other male. You could very well let the MC's mother speak alone next time, without Stevie going into the bathroom! Because as i say... only dumb people, do not understand what's going on there. Yeah as i say i had NTR off, but the things was so clear there, that we do not need a mage to understand the things. Please next time, if you can... avoid totally to show any male in that kinds of scene.

Also i play the intere update, but not all the scene go in the gallery. And before ppl say... how you see the gallery after the end of the update. You can just watch the gallery every time you finish an event. And you can just save before the game update end so if you wanna fap, you can do it there. Just watching the gallery. Or replay the last save to the end.
Every time you do a scene, that scene end up in the gallery. And as i say the game do not update the gallery.
I do this with every version. Every time i finish something i look in the gallery. And with this update the gallery look incomplete.
They do not only not show the scene, but there are no scene in the woman gallery.
Example Joise. If you go there the Josie page have no scene locked nothing in. Also MC's mother, the game show all the old gallery, but not the new scene play in this version and so on for every women this update have.

Edit 1
Before I forget , I had the Pissing off.
But during Natalie wheel event... the game show the intere pissing scene! And as i say... i set Pissing off! So i do not wanna see that scene...
I think is just a bug. So there the game need a fix too.

Thank you for the update, as i say you do better at every update. But please! Next time do not make the NTR scene so obvious if ppl use NTR off.
You are partially correct. Mom and Steve don't actually fuck in that scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So at least so far, none of the girls have actual sex with other men unless Max says they can. The most they do is foreplay. You can argue if that is NTR or not, but the main thing is Max doesnt get his feelings hurt at any point, and he's not on a relationship with any of them, so to me calling that NTR is a bit much.

As for the sharing moments being too obvious, they kinda always were. But you are correct that the dev is caring less and less about the non-sharing route, like I said in the previous comment. "NTR on" is 100% the way the dev intends you to play ch 4. "NTR off" is basically cut scenes and cut dialogue (I check both routes). I don't like it either, but that's what the game has become.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You are partially correct. Mom and Steve don't actually fuck in that scene.
So at least so far, none of the girls have actual sex with other men unless Max says they can. The most they do is foreplay. You can argue if that is NTR or not, but the main thing is Max doesnt get his feelings hurt at any point, and he's not on a relationship with any of them, so to me calling that NTR is a bit much.

As for the sharing moments being too obvious, they kinda always were. But you are correct that the dev is caring less and less about the non-sharing route, like I said in the previous comment. "NTR on" is 100% the way the dev intends you to play ch 4. "NTR off" is basically cut scenes and cut dialogue (I check both routes). I don't like it either, but that's what the game has become.
If it weren't for the fact that he himself canonized that the canonical game is the one without share/NTR, however eh. Let's make it clear. So the developer should shed some light on his followers. Because like this i think that many patreon can go away if i do not make the thing more clear in future. I already see and hear some people say they don't like this direction. And that if he does not clarify the two paths well, many could leave the patreon. This is why I suggest being impartial with both paths. Because he cannot suddenly change the cards on the table only for the latest arrivals. When the game was born without sharing/NTR things.
I still have the latest version of chapter 1 of 12 saved in my archives and there was really no mention of any of this. Also in chapter two. Only in the remastered is mentioned. This all started only towards the end / beginning of chapter 3. So I sincerely hope the developer doesn't make any mistakes. I have been following this game for years now and I would hate to read that now the game is canon to the ntrs. So really hope he start to make the No Ntr path more better...

Also another things to clear is that max is in relationship with all his family! Its wrong to say he is not in relationship. In every chapter he say that them are his love... so really is wrong to say that they ar not.
Plus something that ppl need to understand is that the ntr not only go on the MC feeling, but also on the player. Is the player who is affect about the anger feeling.
Anyway i hope that everything go well with the next update

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
If it weren't for the fact that he himself canonized that the canonical game is the one without share/NTR, however eh. Let's make it clear. So the developer should shed some light on his followers. Because like this i think that many patreon can go away if i do not make the thing more clear in future. I already see and hear some people say they don't like this direction. And that if he does not clarify the two paths well, many could leave the patreon. This is why I suggest being impartial with both paths. Because he cannot suddenly change the cards on the table only for the latest arrivals. When the game was born without sharing/NTR things.
I still have the latest version of chapter 1 of 12 saved in my archives and there was really no mention of any of this. Also in chapter two. Only in the remastered is mentioned. This all started only towards the end / beginning of chapter 3. So I sincerely hope the developer doesn't make any mistakes. I have been following this game for years now and I would hate to read that now the game is canon to the ntrs. So really hope he start to make the No Ntr path more better...

Also another things to clear is that max is in relationship with all his family! Its wrong to say he is not in relationship. In every chapter he say that them are his love... so really is wrong to say that they ar not.
Plus something that ppl need to understand is that the ntr not only go on the MC feeling, but also on the player. Is the player who is affect about the anger feeling.
Anyway i hope that everything go well with the next update
Don't know how long ago he said non NTR was canon, but I can say for sure that is no longer the case even if he says otherwise. Actions speak louder than words, and if you actually play both paths, its pretty clear which one is getting more attention.
Not to mention the fact that even in NTR Off, you are forced to share Jessica in this update. Of course she's not one of the main girls, but it just shows the dev doesn't care that much anymore if you don't like that stuff.

And then there's the "NTR off" exclusive bugs. In this update, at least for me, "NTR off" crashes during the Bea x Junior x Alicia scene. Runs fine with "NTR On". A few updates ago, in the other Yacht trip, I couldn't progress with "NTR Off". I actually had to switch it to On so I could watch Rita's movie and move on with the plot.

Plus "NTR Off" has several inconsistencies. Like despite the fact the girls only have sex with Max, they're totally fine with making physical contact with other dudes while naked.

If you check both paths, it's pretty clear that the sharing route is the intended way to play. Maybe ignorance is a bliss in this case. More and more "NTR Off" is just becoming an incoherent edit of the actual game which the dev is forced to do to appease everyone. Sad but true.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
does anyone know if there should be a guide on pc in chapter 2 or have we just got the walkthrough to follow

vins90

May 1, 2020
so the chapter 3 is finished? asking to decide what to download

I have to say this is one of my favorite games after playing more than 100. Congrats!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't know how long ago he said non NTR was canon, but I can say for sure that is no longer the case even if he says otherwise. Actions speak louder than words, and if you actually play both paths, its pretty clear which one is getting more attention.
Not to mention the fact that even in NTR Off, you are forced to share Jessica in this update. Of course she's not one of the main girls, but it just shows the dev doesn't care that much anymore if you don't like that stuff.

And then there's the "NTR off" exclusive bugs. In this update, at least for me, "NTR off" crashes during the Bea x Junior x Alicia scene. Runs fine with "NTR On". A few updates ago, in the other Yacht trip, I couldn't progress with "NTR Off". I actually had to switch it to On so I could watch Rita's movie and move on with the plot.

Plus "NTR Off" has several inconsistencies. Like despite the fact the girls only have sex with Max, they're totally fine with making physical contact with other dudes while naked.

If you check both paths, it's pretty clear that the sharing route is the intended way to play. Maybe ignorance is a bliss in this case. More and more "NTR Off" is just becoming an incoherent edit of the actual game which the dev is forced to do to appease everyone. Sad but true.
That's why I was saying that some patreons I've heard have complained a little bit about it. Some friends I know who are patreons are no longer very convinced of the direction it is taking... and is sad because this developer know very well how pleasure ppl. Many have begun to see that for a few updates, he has focused a little too much on share/NTR. Especially from some things you said yourself. Cut some scene and poorly finished scenes in the no NTR version. I remember that in the past he didn't cut, but gave the same space to both.
For example: take for example the scene of the mother with Steve. In the past he would not only remove Steve, but he would make sure that the mother would come back to the room and they would end up having a threesome Max/The mother/Joise.

Now in this update he cut here and there. Also the pissing scene where Nicole without ask anything to Max, she just go there in the whell event and piss in Bruno mouth. I also had pissing off, but the pissing scene is always there... and there is no choice to not let her piss in Bruno mouth. Anyway i play every update with NTR off and me game go well without any problem.
The problem with the other girls (no harem girls/women) depend of how Kuggazer wants to handle it. Because the way they have been used in these updates, it means that they cannot become future love interests. Because no NTR would let in the blonde or the others who have been fucked by everyone in these updates. He practically burned a lot of girls.
As you say is sad. I can only hope the he return to making impartial events and give the right space to both. As I see it, it should put the shared/ntr aside a bit and focus on the No NTR for a while. After that it has to become impartial and work on both paths in the exact same way. If you do 100% things on one path, you must have 100% on the other as well. In this update i feel like 80%/100%. there were scenes where I basically kept clicking to go forward. Because you see a little too much male dicks. And it bothered me a lot. And my excitement has dropped a lot. Otherwise I'm sorry to say... but I find it hard for him to stick with all the active fans he has now.

First let's see how he fix the bugs that have been noticed in this version. I'm talking about those in the gallery. In case maybe he could even fix those two scenes we're talking about. Even if I see it hard. Then for the future we will see how he intends to carry things forward :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes