Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, I know many people will say: "don't like NTR? - play something else" ... There are simply no words to convey how the introduction of this "member" of the family disappointed me ... It would be nice to give him other characters (not from the family), - but no, he also laid hands on Anna now ... Someone says that they say this is not an NTR ... hmm? Didn't finish this update, quit and uninstalled the game... Thanks to the developer for the time spent!
Just, fu... steve :cry:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Yes, I know many people will say: "don't like NTR? - play something else" ... There are simply no words to convey how the introduction of this "member" of the family disappointed me ... It would be nice to give him other characters (not from the family), - but no, he also laid hands on Anna now ... Someone says that they say this is not an NTR ... hmm? Didn't finish this update, quit and uninstalled the game... Thanks to the developer for the time spent!
I agree. I wouldn't mind if he fucked secondary girls, like his science boss, tattoo master, and so on. But he fucks the ones we care about. That's terrible. A great game just went to the junk. :cry:

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, Chapter 2 runs very slow, please any knows a fix =)
Hi guys, I recently started playing and realized chapter 2 has some massive lag when you get choices.
Haven't tried chapter 3 yet so no Idea how it is there.
Not sure if this has been adressed earlier so I thought I'll try to figure something out.
After checking the autosaves it seems like the game autosaves for every choice.
One method to "fix" this is to do the following:

1: Open up config.py with your preferred editor (notepad++ is nice)
View attachment 1122710

2: Search for the value: autosave_on_choice

3: Change from True to False.
This makes it so that the game won't autosave when there's a choice.

View attachment 1122713

4: If you still want some autosave just in case then search for the value: autosave_frequency

5: Change it to whatever amount of interactions you want before it autosaves. (in my case I went for 500)
Not a developer but from my understanding every 500 "enter" clicks should trigger an autosave. Haven't kept count, but the game did autosave from time to time.
View attachment 1122716

This reduced the amount of lag a lot and there's no longer 5 seconds of delay for every choice. Made me a happy camper atleast.
See if that works for you, and if it doesn't, then there might be other solutions to your performance issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
How do I install chapter 3 since it's separated into 3 parts? Im new to this kinda thing
Download all 3 parts to the same location and extract only part 1. It will extract everything from part 2 and 3 as well, so don’t try to extract those separately.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
People are trying to make this into just a NTR VS anti NTR issue, and while in part it is you are missing the bigger picture. This game going by when the thread was started is almost years old during that time many have invested a lot of both time and money into the project. The game was one thing for a long time now it is turning into something else.

As for the "if the dev keeps doing the same thing it gets boring" Do like other successful devs start a new game before switching focus.

As for "it is the devs project let him do what he wants to do" First off that is a poor way to get and keep supporters. It may work for a time but eventually the dev will lose the trust of the fans as is happening, and just as he made the current switch in development that some of you are currently fine with. what if the next switch you aren't. You will leave to and even if at that point he tries switching back. The problem is trust is a hard thing to gain and easily lost.

Secondly there are already little to no guaranties on patreon (actually read the terms there are none), and recently across the board you are hearing about patreon users losing supporters. People don't want to just throw away there money. they want to invest in something they like. Every time long term patrons get slapped in the face with a sudden project change. They will be more weary before they invest in another one. Others will also see what happened to them and be weary of investing there hard earned cash.

Good, or bad, overpriced, or not. If you buy a game outright it will be what it is for the most part, and will also have an end. You can't look online and see that in a few years this game you love so much and want to spend so much money on. Will eventually become the type of game you dislike. For this very reason there are very few devs I would ever trust enough to support. It has also been the death of some games in their infancy, as the game had potential but everyone wasn't ready to support another unknow dev with "potential" partially because of what is happing here.

Lastly you all do know kink shaming is a violation if the rules. Just as, sharing ,swinging, and NTR is a kink. So is having a one man harem, or being the only male to get some.

Kink usually boils down to (bizarre or unconventional sexual preferences or behavior). So as some of you pointed out it is "unrealistic" ultimately it is the "only male on earth kink" and as one of the people with that kink I am sick of the pro-NTR crowd shaming anyone that doesn't like NTR just because we have a different kink. Funny how asking for NTR is often acceptable yet even in a game that you could play without it for years. To say you want the game to stay as is you get "it is just a game" "stop trying to self insert" "you are insecure if seeing a fictional character having sex upsets you" and really if the insecure post are not kink shaming what is.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know if Chapter 4 is nearing the conclusion? Kind of want to download the current stuff but if the next update is the finale, it's just another large download added on.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know if Chapter 4 is nearing the conclusion? Kind of want to download the current stuff but if the next update is the finale, it's just another large download added on.
You might be waiting a while. Haven't seen much of any communication to that effect.
Even CH3 was ended abruptly. So could be the next one, or it could easily be the next 10th one.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You might be waiting a while. Haven't seen much of any communication to that effect.
Even CH3 was ended abruptly. So could be the next one, or it could easily be the next 10th one.
Interesting. I might download it and hopefully get a nice pile up of updates afterwards

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
How can I reset the stats in chapter 2. I have already deleted the save files and reinstalled the game.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Hey everyone, after I download 4 chapters of this game, do I have to download all 3 "old video packs"? And if so, where do I put those 3 files?
Video packs are only needed so that you can watch replays from the first three parts in the fourth. (You can delete the first three chapters so they don't take up space).
They should be put here: \MaxsLife-CH4-0.44\game

Reactions: ldacombat123

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I didn’t play the game for a long time.

Pardon me for asking.
But who is Anna...??? Mother..??

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes