Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I recommend giving chapter 1 a try. I don't know what that guy is talking about, but I have played through 3 chapters with NTR off and none of the girls seem to have a wandering eye.
None of them talk about sharing, or swinging, that I remember.
There is an option in chapter 2 after you stole his pregnant wife away, to let your Dad come back for some fun, but you don't see it, and she was his wife originally, so maybe throw him a bone?
There is another lady whose son is perving on her, and you can help him bang her, but again, you don't see it. It's also possible to ignore sexy time with those ladies entirely.
I think it is a fun little incest harem game, and by far, enjoyed chapter 1 the most. There is also plenty of romance with family members, and some other girls as well.
In future chapters Max becomes a Pimp/strip club owner and sort of a gangster, and most of the wholesomeness goes away, though he still treats the ladies well in my opinion.
Rita literally writes in her diary she's sexually frustrated because max wanders around so much and says she considers fucking other people to relieve herself. Pretty sure that happens regardless of NTR ON/OFF, the only difference is if it gives you the option to swing with the couple at the beach or automatically deny. This happens in ch 3 so you should know this.
Plus, maybe you should be up to date with the game and seeing where it is right now before going "facepalm" and "I don't know what that guy is talking about"...

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Rita literally writes in her diary she's sexually frustrated because max wanders around so much and says she considers fucking other people to relieve herself. Pretty sure that happens regardless of NTR ON/OFF, the only difference is if it gives you the option to swing with the couple at the beach or automatically deny. This happens in ch 3 so you should know this.
Plus, maybe you should be up to date with the game and seeing where it is right now before going "facepalm" and "I don't know what that guy is talking about"...
I don't know who Rita is, but if it's possible to ignore her, then better.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I don't know who Rita is, but if it's possible to ignore her, then better.
Didnt mean to spoil that for you, but since you read it, Rita is one of the sisters, and one of the most prominant characters in the game. Also the only characters I can think of that you can avoid are the hookers. The game is sandbox, but many of the routes are dependant on one another, so the the game will often lock you until you've progressed with everyone.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Didnt mean to spoil that for you, but since you read it, Rita is one of the sisters, and one of the most prominant characters in the game. Also the only characters I can think of that you can avoid are the hookers. The game is sandbox, but many of the routes are dependant on one another, so the the game will often lock you until you've progressed with everyone.
It's better that you have do it, so I can proceed to ignore the game without getting pissed off later when I get to that point. If I have NTR/Sharing turned off, it's for something. There are fetishes that I like to be the one to say no to on every occasion, while others I prefer that if I disconnect them they disappear from the game. That a LI begins to fantasize about fucking others is very demotivating, even if it doesn't happen. Of course I don't expect everyone (although I suppose there will be some) to share this, but really that sort of thing is not what I'm looking for in a game at all.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
It's been a while since i played it, but isn't Chp 2the chapter with the most NTR/sharing scenes? If my memory serves me right, almost every character have at almost as many of the "bad" scenes as they had "good" scenes? That's prolly the only chp that I'd say might really throw Kyau the wrong way. There is a toggle as with every other chapter, butat least to me, it felt like i was really missing a lot. As for 1, 3, and 4 at least most of thr girls will only have their eyes on you while some may have their eyes mainly on ya dick while liking the man wielding it if you get what I mean. But again, it's been a hot minute since I played so I could be pretty far off. :KEK:

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
It's been a while since i played it, but isn't Chp 2the chapter with the most NTR/sharing scenes? If my memory serves me right, almost every character have at almost as many of the "bad" scenes as they had "good" scenes? That's prolly the only chp that I'd say might really throw Kyau the wrong way. Tgere is a toggle as with every otger chapter, butat least to me, it felt like i was really missing a lot. As for 1, 3, and 4 at least most of thr girls will only have their eyes on you while some may have their eyes mainly on ya dick while liking the man wielding it if you get what I mean. But again, it's been a hot minute since I played so I could be pretty far off. :KEK:
Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.
This was my impression with Ch 4 pretty early on, so I just stopped playing. Far as I'm concerned, game ended with chapter 3.
Hopefully his next game won't be so much focused on the NTR crowd. :cry:
Feels a lot like DmD went after Dots started catering to the NTR/sharing club. That game should have ended at chapter 2. :poop:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If so, then the best thing is not even to start the game.

Kuggazer, Is chapter 4 as described here?

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
If so, then the best thing is not even to start the game.

Kuggazer, Is chapter 4 as described here?
Thats a bit of a harsh judgement. At the very least, play 1 & 3. Chp 1 gets the story started, and 3 has the most content that you'd probably like. Chp 2 is just for context on characters that appear in 3. I sorta get what Joey and Bloodguard said regarding chp 4 now that I think about it, but I'm just playing thru it just to see how the story continues.

P.S. I'm not much of a fan of sharing and ESPECIALLY not NTR, but when you invest yourself in the story, sometimes you gots to see it thru :KEK:

Last edited:

ewbot1240

Oct 19, 2022
HI, I have a question, I follow walkthrough, in chapter1 0.8version rita 10LP 29CP, day time in backyard I choose relax but nothing happens

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thats a bit of a harsh judgement. At the very least, play 1 & 3. Chp 1 gets the story started, and 3 has the most content that you'd probably like. Chp 2 is just for context on characters that appear in 3. I sorta get what Joey and Bloodguard said regarding chp 4 now that I think about it, but I'm just playing thru it just to see how the story continues.

P.S. I'm not much of a fan of sharing and ESPECIALLY not NTR, but when you invest yourself in the story, sometimes you gots to see it thru :KEK:
It may be weird, but knowing where it's going, then I don't think I'm going to enjoy the game. So I don't really see any reason to start a game that I'm not going to enjoy.

Ben4109

Mar 13, 2020
Gonna keep asking this till I get an answer. Followed the walkthrough for maxs life 3. It says help emma till u get 10 but it caps at 3. Is it bugged or is there other ways to help her? Pls help

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Gonna keep asking this till I get an answer. Followed the walkthrough for maxs life 3. It says help emma till u get 10 but it caps at 3. Is it bugged or is there other ways to help her? Pls help
What do you mean caps at 3? Do you know of a way to check the girls stats? I thought they were hidden, which is why the guide made no sense to me. :unsure:

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
Wash the dishes 3 times for her and after that talk to her in her room at noon when she is lifting weights as mentioned by the V.A. I think the game was reworked but not the walkthrough.

Reactions: Ben4109

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Laura asked you to invite Alvin and Crystel for her birthday. What are you waiting for? Go to them.

Where are these Alvin and Crystel ?

And one girl on the beach needs something for swimming . The girl in the bar does not give the killer whale . What do you need to find at all ?

Jan 13, 2018
Laura asked you to invite Alvin and Crystel for her birthday. What are you waiting for? Go to them.

Where are these Alvin and Crystel ?

And one girl on the beach needs something for swimming . The girl in the bar does not give the killer whale . What do you need to find at all ?
Alvin and Crystel live with their mother, so look at a map and find Sophia home and you will find them.
On a beach you just do favors for other girls and at one point Max say something like i should check again maybe bartender changed her mind. You talk with her and finally she gives you the wale toy.

Reactions: kristo0086

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
I give up this game.
I pass the game according to walkthrough, and after the task at Sophie (NTR or Neutral, Alvin sex with Prostitute or Sophie) When I got a bug and flew at the end of the task instead of what I had to give a bottle of perfume to Sophie, instead I only had thanks from Kristel and Sophie, I couldn't do anything more.

Now, when I need to gather a group of guys to enlarge a new house (family relocation), when I want to gather Alvin to help me, he is still angry with me and is still sitting in his room.
This game is full of bugs, it's annoying. It is a pity, because I wanted to finish part 3, there is not much left, but I cannot go further through this mistake. :confused:
same problem, do you by any chance have found a solution?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes